Podcast: Erin Lee Carr, Filmmaker of Netflix's Britney v Spears talks to Dax Shepherd about Britney's freedom and dichotomy between Britney's social media and her speaking directly

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ohh I'll give this a listen. Erin interviewed me for nearly two hours in L.A. when they were filming Britney vs Spears. She's super cool. Sucks that Britney hates this doc and the others tho :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yeah I'm not sure why Britney disliked it. Erin says she made it a point to not show any of the 2007 pictures of Britney shaving her head or attacking the paparazzi because she didn't want it to b exploitative.

This seems to have been recorded in November 2021.

• Like 2
  • Leader
29 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Yeah I'm not sure why Britney disliked it. Erin says she made it a point to not show any of the 2007 pictures of Britney shaving her head or attacking the paparazzi because she didn't want it to b exploitative.

This seems to have been recorded in November 2021.

Ooooh. Maybe I already listened to it then lol. I forget. I recorded my part for the doc in 2021. I think March/April of that year though. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.