Britney: Just last week can you believe it…

2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, this story sounds like a pre-conservatorship one. Fans tend to ignore these red flags because they don't fit the narrative. And she absolutely believed Lynne was "lame" for speaking with doctors "for hours". I mean it's still much better than just trying to solve the problem by yourself when you're not a doctor.

Well if it is an emegency like appedicitis  immune system can not heal it itselv and  It is  just plain dangerous. But i am sure there all kinds of people what actually believe otherwise

Of course I think she is saying this in code.

A lady ripped me off she made me pay 750 dollars in a store when it was just 300 !!!

This could be about Lucifer😠

I drank expensive wine and sang in my outside shower !!!

🙈💕📞

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Her foot still looks a bit swollen from that video :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

A bit? She literally looks like she gained 15 pounds in her leg and foot area. And that bruise? It looks inflamed as hell and walking/dancing on it is not going to “heal it naturally”. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Agree with all of this! It seems what most here are refusing to acknowledge is that she did see a medical professional - her previous post mentioned that the foot may be broken and she badly injured and she may need to have surgery. Can’t make that assessment without seeing a doctor. In another post she shared that when she had surgery on her knee, etc, it caused more pain than healing for her, which probably led her to not opt for surgery this time around. 

If a ligament or tendon is damaged she can tear right through them which will force surgery.  A broken or fractured bone not healing correctly can leave her limping around in pain for life. psychiatrists are barely real doctors and them pumping her full of lithium doesn't change this.  Her podiatrist should have had an MRI done to know the level of soft tissue injuries she has sustained. the tissue damage will take months to heal up, dancing now is out of the question but Britney doesn't seem to have learned any other ways to relax herself besides dancing and smoking which she developed in childhood.  Can and will she ever learn healthy ways to rest and relax?

Britney's behavior of late is beyond her normal level of recklessness, she is now a serious danger to herself. She should have hired a physical therapist to help her with strength training and stretching exercises for all her injuries.  We still don't know what she was doing to even get injured or if she had been intoxicated with that criminal bf.  will be tragic if she destroys her body in the coming years, she could wind up on opiods for pain like MJ.

8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

As for her refusing medical help, the conservatorship also ruined her trust of doctors stems with all the mistreatment and manipulation they put her through. I also think Britney's belief in her body's ability to heal itself is a way of asserting control over her own health decisions. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

patients who wait to the last second to see medical professionals and ignore doctors orders usually don't have great outcomes. She was seen driving the day or so after the injury, she should have been at home lying on a wedge pillow. She's playing a dangerous game with her health.  One thing to hire a physical therapist to avoid surgery another to wear heels, dance and do permanent damage. 

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

If a ligament or tendon is damaged she can tear right through them which will force surgery.  A broken or fractured bone not healing correctly can leave her limping around in pain for life. psychiatrists are barely real doctors and them pumping her full of lithium doesn't change this.  Her podiatrist should have had an MRI done to know the level of soft tissue injuries she has sustained. the tissue damage will take months to heal up, dancing now is out of the question but Britney doesn't seem to have learned any other ways to relax herself besides dancing and smoking which she developed in childhood.  Can and will she ever learn healthy ways to rest and relax?

Britney's behavior of late is beyond her normal level of recklessness, she is now a serious danger to herself. She should have hired a physical therapist to help her with strength training and stretching exercises for all her injuries.  We still don't know what she was doing to even get injured or if she had been intoxicated with that criminal bf.  will be tragic if she destroys her body in the coming years, she could wind up on opiods for pain like MJ

Is it dumb of her to be walking in heels and dancing on her injured, swollen foot? Yes, it is. How does that make her a danger to herself though? She said she hurt her foot while doing a dance move, that's not uncommon given that she's a dancer. She knows her body better than us, and if she's opting to not have surgery on it, that is her problem. She's allowed to make these type of medical decisions for herself. If she had a terminal cancer diagnosis and decided to not have chemo/radiation and wanted to suck on green juices and eat berries, I'd probably be like, 'well, that's not smart', but it's still her decision. I swear, some of you all just drag it and come to the most extreme conclusions when it comes to her. Like, why bring Michael Jackson into it? 

The orthopedic doctors in this forum forget and do not know that if the ankle was broken, Britney could not even put her foot on the ground from pain. A sprained ankle heals even after 4 weeks, if at rest even better.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Her foot still looks horrible. She’s really making Team Con look good right now. She thinks she’s rebelling but she’s only hurting herself. She’s pretty much sending a message to the world that she can’t take care of herself. I hate to say it but maybe she was put in a con for a reason.

Edited by EmmaJG
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
37 minutes ago, BPI said:

The orthopedic doctors in this forum forget and do not know that if the ankle was broken, Britney could not even put her foot on the ground from pain. A sprained ankle heals even after 4 weeks, if at rest even better.

We got a whole collection of doctors now, orthopedic surgeons, psychiatrists, dentists, dermatologists, moralists, oh wait, that is not a medical specialty. 

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Is it dumb of her to be walking in heels and dancing on her injured, swollen foot? Yes, it is. How does that make her a danger to herself though? She said she hurt her foot while doing a dance move, that's not uncommon given that she's a dancer. She knows her body better than us, and if she's opting to not have surgery on it, that is her problem. She's allowed to make these type of medical decisions for herself. If she had a terminal cancer diagnosis and decided to not have chemo/radiation and wanted to suck on green juices and eat berries, I'd probably be like, 'well, that's not smart', but it's still her decision. I swear, some of you all just drag it and come to the most extreme conclusions when it comes to her. Like, why bring Michael Jackson into it? 

She said she's ignoring everyone and being stubborn so she's not listening to her doctor. 

She never should have been loading her ankle and foot immediately after the injury especially if she was told she might need surgery.  You don't need to be an orthopedic surgeon to realize this and anyone who properly cares for themselves understands to rest immediately after a major injury.  Since she was told she may need surgery she could have ligament or tendon damage potentially completely tearing or rupturing if she doesn't allow a proper controlled healing process which will take months, if this happens she will be forced into surgery.  Dancing in heels will exceed the capacity of the bodies natural healing ability which will cause further injury or delayed healing at the least.

She stated she needs daily acupuncture, no legitimate licensed doctor advised her that.  Instead if she truly cared about her health she'd get a physical therapist to help her with her joint and never damage

If her joints continue deteriorating she'll be forced on pain meds as she ages. Michael Jackson suggested she quit performing. She didn't now has two knee surgeries, an ankle/foot surgery and nerve damage.  She can't keep this up in middle age if she expects to maintain her joint health.

And she didn't just injure her foot dancing or doing acrobatics, she was celebrating a divorce with her felon bf.  Considering he has a recent gun charge he could easily be a dr*g dealer.  Wouldn't shock anyone if she was intoxicated on something or other. 

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

Her foot still looks horrible. She’s really making Team Con look good right now. She thinks she’s rebelling but she’s only hurting herself. She’s pretty much sending a message to the world that she can’t take care of herself. I hate to say it but maybe she was put in a con for a reason.

Con was supposed to be temporary. instead her alcoholic father used it to control and abuse her, along with that nutjob Lou lady.  She was forced to perform and wear down her body to pay for it.   She was forced on lithium which may have permanently affected her mental health.  One plus side is she has $40-50+ million in investments which she only has to pay capital gains on.

Of late she's been quite the rebel with her newfound autonomy and seems to be proud showcasing it.  Family members have stated without the con she may not be alive today,  I'm beginning to wonder if they were possibly right.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.