Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Reportedly ‘Headed for a Divorce,’ He ‘Already Moved Out’

Tabloids are scummy and 99% of what they say are lies...

However if you know, you know and I don't know her, so I've decided it's true. 

Jlo can't be much fun to be around since her album, single, tour, movie, doco all flopped at once aswell as her reputation being destroyed by the internet and New Yorkers 

One of them is down to earth talented Oscar winner and the other has to lip how real she is to other people's vocalists and won't eat if the help are in the same building. 

Run Ben! 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

During or before or after Ben? I mean, Ben seems like a lusty lover. Just for clarification. 

I’d like to find out how lusty Ben is, and would let him open my puss till it looked like a cave that someone could walk into.

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

I’d like to find out how lusty Ben is, and would let him open my puss till it looked like a cave that someone could walk into.

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Here ya go, you can lust after his shiny forehead:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

spacer.png

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Are we shocked? 😂 She’s had more men and engagements/marriages than she’s had albums. Ever since she’s gotten back with Ben they both look miserable. 

So what? If a man has many girls he is praised like Kasanova and if a girl loves to be in a relationships when suddenly she is a w#0re. Double standards. Why r people on exhale are so toxic towards Jlo like they know her in person

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2024 at 4:12 PM, Style. said:

He must be sick of her! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
Why is this she trynna sell us this simple girl from the block when in reality she is a Mariah Carey Hair Flip GIF

I don't like Mariah, but at least, she has talent. JLO....yeah..

I do not like Affleck either but between those two, Affleck seems like the functional one. Go friggin figure. I guess he got back with her due to his self destructive preferences.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.