Britney says in new Instagram post that she misses her beautiful family

2 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

The thing is she’s not posting contradicting things like one she likes chocolate and the next she doesn’t….

One day she acuses her family of extremly bizarre inhumane things to her and then that she misses them. Yes, she can have those feelings but sharing them with world makes me question how much of it’s true. How much she’s the victim of everything always in every situation she’s shared with the world and wants us so badly to sympathize with her. 

And that is just ur perception and problem

I wish we knew whether her family loved her at all or not. 

Sometimes you can start to rationalize… like well maybe her mom got scared in 2007 and thought the conservatorship would be for a year or two and really believed Jamie would help and everything got out of hand and while she did absolutely fail Britney as a mom … maybe she did still love her. Maybe Bryan was messed up by their abusive dad too ….

And then I remember hearing from others that Jamie was screaming in Britney’s face and calling her fat and threatening that she wouldn’t see her kids if she didn’t work so they could steal her money and having her stalked by Robin and making her beg for tennis shoes — and it’s just hard to imagine that Lynne or Jamie Lynn or Bryan could see that and do nothing for so long if anything in them truly cared about her. 

I don’t know whether to hope she makes peace with some of them or stays far away. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 5/16/2024 at 11:44 PM, KatieKat said:

Sometimes you can start to rationalize… like well maybe her mom got scared in 2007 and thought the conservatorship would be for a year or two and really believed Jamie would help and everything got out of hand and while she did absolutely fail Britney as a mom … maybe she did still love her. Maybe Bryan was messed up by their abusive dad too ….

And then I remember hearing from others that Jamie was screaming in Britney’s face and calling her fat and threatening that she wouldn’t see her kids if she didn’t work so they could steal her money and having her stalked by Robin and making her beg for tennis shoes — and it’s just hard to imagine that Lynne or Jamie Lynn or Bryan could see that and do nothing for so long if anything in them truly cared about her. 

I don’t know whether to hope she makes peace with some of them or stays far away. 

I sincerely hope she stays as far away from them as she can get.  Those people think NOTHING of betraying her for their own financial gain.  No one fought for her until the very end after FreeBritney raised public support for her freedom. Before that nothing. 

It's also pretty clear that Lou Taylor was the instigator of the conservatorship, had been planning something like that before she ingratiated herself with the Spears' group. After all the human rights violations, the ripoffs and everything else, she's still listed as Jamie Lynn's manager!!  And since Lynne was calling Jamie Lynn her "fave" in one post, it's pretty clear just how much Britney would be able to count on her: not at all.

Some people insist that all families are a cross between The Brady Bunch and some overly saccharin Norman Rockwell painting, but it ain't so.  Not everyone gets a good family, or even a real one. Hopefully Britney will see the need to cut her losses her and move on. 

Every day's a brand new day, billions of people across this Earth who would never betray anyone the way her family of origin did her.  Jess sayin.

On 5/17/2024 at 7:44 AM, KatieKat said:

I stopped at Jamie would help. Bancrupted alcoholic who never was present dad  could never do anything helpful to his daughter.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.