Britney says in new Instagram post that she misses her beautiful family

1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Then why where you crying here? Calling your mom orchestrating another 5150? 

I’m not following her instagram but I’m also this close to block her whinnying posts up.

spacer.png

I’ve never seen a more confused person than her.

Whats stopping you babes? Blocking ha is as simple as do-re-me, a-b-c, 1-2-3. Gon head with ya bad self.

Jackson 5 Stand GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Then why where you crying here? Calling your mom orchestrating another 5150? 

The fact she wrote this not long ago...

It seems every time Lynne tries contact she "relapse". More than the pressure to work, she probably is very pressured to be ok with Lynne... Cade is an essential part of this mess... I bet.

And she has a phone, why the need to write this on social media? She literally can call her mom, or can't?

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And she has a phone, why the need to write this on social media? She literally can call her mom, or can't?

I think it's quite clear she uses her IG like a public diary, since she has never been able to share her thoughts and feelings with us.

13 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

I think it's quite clear she uses her IG like a public diary, since she has never been able to share her thoughts and feelings with us.

I know, I said other times her instagram feels like an open diary... and this makes her problems get bigger and bigger. 

Clearly be so open on social media never worked in her favor. Nobody should rely so much on social media to get validation.

It's weird she still didn't realize this.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's weird she still didn't realize this.

Maybe it's not about public perception or be understood by strange people (her comments are disabled after all), but maybe she just feel the need to put it all out there, you know? For the sake of let it out, to let her voice "out there"... Well, that's just my opinion.

Edited by Heitorzinho
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I understand the constant back n forth…Family is a curse and a blessing sometimes. Im sure she does miss her nieces and kids. 

I get that too but to STILL go back and forth after everything they’ve put her through.  I think this is more than just the regular hills and valleys of family dynamics. 

A mentally healthy person wouldn’t still be going back and forth like this changing their minds so quick it gives exhale whiplash. 

damnit brit, just leave them in the past and focus on yourself with the guidance of a psychiatrist.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Heitorzinho said:

Maybe it's not about public perception or be understood by strange people (her comments are disabled after all), but maybe she just feel the need to put it all out there, you know? For the sake of let it out, to let her voice "out there"... Well, that's just my opinion.

Hmmm could be... but still, it's strange she doesn't have other ways to express herself without exposing every single thing, even tho she hid Paul well not posting about him lol (I  think her inner circle had more to do with this).

She wants peace and privacy, but her content says otherwise.

• Like 1

It feels so odd to see this played out on social media but if you put the pieces together, her team have been trying to get her back on track by getting Soliz out of the picture and Britney reunited with her mom. Despite their history and complicated relationship they think this will help her. This has been going on for months.

Seems like she may have finally split with Soliz and at such a time, she might miss having family around.

I hope things go better this time and we shouldn't expect miracles, there are still going to be ups and downs. There are many times Lynne has shown questionable judgment and she's a pushover with the wrong type of people. So hopefully there is someone around with a good head on their shoulders and is looking out for Britney's best interests.

36 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

(It's family business, and not our family. Britney will work it out for herself. I don't involve myself in other people's family business day to day I never will with this one either.)

Whose family actually enslaved them for 13 years and they brake that enslavement after opening their relationship to the public? I think it’s a little bit late to say that’s private. We saw what happens privately.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Whose family actually enslaved them for 13 years and they brake that enslavement after opening their relationship to the public? I think it’s a little bit late to say that’s private. We saw what happens privately.

Britney has been given liberty now and if we really think she can handle that liberty, we will let her make her own decisions with regard to this, whichever way it goes. She is a 42 year old woman and in the end it is her family, her business.

Many of us have enough in our own families to be dealing with someone else's. Britney has always had this pattern with her mom where they fight, then reunite. There will probably always be a bond even if a rocky and complicated one. That's how some families are and outsiders will make no difference.

• Like 1

Britneh has a pure heart. She clearly loves her family despite all the hurt and pain they caused. Family relations can be complicated. Love the 'Reclaim your heart' by Yasmin Mogahed...when I read that it changed my life 💖

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, icybaby said:

It's funny some of u say she is bipolar bc she posts things that contradict. She can miss her family bc it is all she ever known, but at the same time she is angry that they  treated her the way they did. And the wording u can clearly sense that anger filled with pain. Same is with the kids. She loves them unconditiionally but she is hurt for the things they said in public and recorded her and so on. Of course as a parent she should be bigger person to actually communicate with them but i think there is a lot of pain on both sides. And i hope she can spend time with her nieces and kids. Jl is a witch  but her kids deserve to see their auntie Britney. 

The thing is she’s not posting contradicting things like one day she likes chocolate and the next she doesn’t….

She acuses her family of doing extremely bizarre, inhumane things to her and then that she misses them. Yes, she can have those feelings but sharing them with world makes me question how much of it’s true. How much she’s the victim of everything, always, in every situation she’s shared with the world and wants us so badly to sympathize with her. 

Edited by Britney_Jean
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.