Britney says in new Instagram post that she misses her beautiful family

certainly would be better to have them come visit her in real life instead of the superficial contact she maintains through social media

Wasn't there video of her mother coming into LAX right after the hotel incident but never heard anything afterwards, like Britney wouldn't see her mum after she busted her foot

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

It's not indicative of bipolar disorder to have changing thoughts and emotions about an abusive family.

It's really not uncommon for survivors who have experienced abuse to have fluctuating emotions ...

Exactly. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

28 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yes even if they exploit, enslave, forcibly dr*g, isolate, estrange (you from your own children), defame, control, sue, lie, steal, strip you of basic human rights, and weaponize your money against your supporters.. there’s nothing like family. 

It was her evil father who did all of that horrible things to her and trust me I know exactly how it feels to be abused by your parents .she should reconcile with her mother , brother and the kids.Jimbo chin and Jamie leg can go to hèll 

• Like 1

Brinny be like 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF84zmyCmnX601IBS8x5l

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

But I get it tho. You can both hate and miss your family at the same time. They’re also master manipulators who are experts at emotional blackmail. 

I just wish she would stop posting about them but I think this is the only way she communicates with them 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yes even if they exploit, enslave, forcibly dr*g, isolate, estrange (you from your own children), defame, control, sue, lie, steal, strip you of basic human rights, and weaponize your money against your supporters.. there’s nothing like family. 

The fact people are normalizing this...

Britney family situation is something way more serious than a regular family fight.

Britney literally said her family tried to kill her. She wrote last week her own mother was setting her up after the hotel scandal... 

I understand fans trying to see some logic with her mood swings, but now Britney forgiving them makes sense?

But I think when she drags her family again the same people will say she shouldn't forgive and forget the horrible things they did.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'll hate her family enough for both of us. They should have been working on restoring her trust from the day the conservatorship was lifted. Instead they run to the tabloids, say *****y things on Instagram, and look like losers who can't pay their own rent.  Number one thing they could have done, voluntarily detached themselves from her income.

They put that picture up to get exactly this reaction from her.

Maybe someday her nieces and nephews will take it on themselves to establish a relationship with her. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think this message is for us to support. She's just a human with complex emotions and she's sharing them. 

Thank you for this.

Some of us may never understand or get it after all that she has gone through with the conservatorship but that’s ok. It is perfectly ok for Britney to grapple with opposing emotions.

After all, she’s just like the rest of us with complex, real emotions. She is human.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

It's funny some of u say she is bipolar bc she posts things that contradict. She can miss her family bc it is all she ever known, but at the same time she is angry that they  treated her the way they did. And the wording u can clearly sense that anger filled with pain. Same is with the kids. She loves them unconditiionally but she is hurt for the things they said in public and recorded her and so on. Of course as a parent she should be bigger person to actually communicate with them but i think there is a lot of pain on both sides. And i hope she can spend time with her nieces and kids. Jl is a witch  but her kids deserve to see their auntie Britney. 

Edited by icybaby
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

It’s very fascinating to see an elderly woman like you on this site :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

The older you get, the more you read about conservatorship abuse. Just wait and see. ;-)

Conservatorship abuse goes beyond Britney. How do you think an 18-year-old football player was put in one believing he was adopted? The judge didn't say, wait a minute, that's not right. These are just the well-known people.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.