🔺Britney's rumored boyfriend, Paul Soliz, and father of 9 children, is being chased for child support by the mother of 5 of his children AND the Los Angeles Department for Child Support Services (DCSS)

29 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

9 kids means he probably has a huge D! She's probably having the best time in the bedroom since K Fed. 

But how could Britney be liable for any payments to his wife? He needs to deal with all that.

A lot of men have huge D. Shouldn’t even be an excuse. 

• Like 2

Britney wants a baby, of course she’s gonna chase the most fertile men :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: duh

For real though, I’ll always root for her but sometimes it’s like watching a crash happening in slow motion :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 1

I kinda feel like Britney acts like a victim for attention-seeking reasons. It really shouldn't be a surprise to her when she realizes later that these criminals just use her or toss her aside once they get whatever it is that need to secure their future.

She will have a way better time with a male es***t. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, FullCircle said:

Can't blame Britney. A criminal or not, Paul is hawt. I'd ride his d1ck, and I'd want to have his baby too. The man is fine. Why are y'all saying Britney has bad taste? And why make assumptions? This guy might be her happily ever after. Why dwell in negativity? Let's just hope for the best. 

A masterclass in how to ignore red flags 101.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I love Britney and have defended her before on the home wrecking accusations (as she was not the one in a relationship, Kevin etc were) but honestly wtf. It’s Kevin, Columbus, Adnan and now this guy all with wives? It’s obvious she doesn’t respect peoples relationships and feels entitled to be with a man if she wants him, not a very appealing trait. And of course what kinda scum losers does she attract doing this? The kind of bums that would ditch their wives for a chance of money/fame. Of all the decent guys that liked Britney back in the day for her to keep ending up with these scum bags is devastating, she makes the WORST decisions and has the worst taste in men imaginable. I remember when she married Jason, I didn’t follow her as much then and just sorta thought it was weird but tbh lots of celebs have done bizarre stuff like that and had short marriages. I NEVER would have thought in 2024 she’d be making even worse decisions and that any of this would’ve happened. Something truly changed around this time and as someone mentioned in another thread she started making reckless, life altering decisions. I listened to a pod with Mischa Barton the other day and she talked about living really recklessly at one point because she didn’t see herself living to her 30s - was this a thing with Britney and she never snapped out of it? It’s like she’s determined to implode. It’s heart breaking tbh, I can barely see any traits of the celeb I used to love in her anymore. I hope the best for her, and even all this doesn’t warrant a c-ship as ppl are entitled to make horrific decisions, but gosh it’s all very upsetting. I think it all draws back to never having a family that showed her any love beyond her money :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I love Britney and have defended her before on the home wrecking accusations (as she was not the one in a relationship, Kevin etc were) but honestly wtf. It’s Kevin, Columbus, Adnan and now this guy all with wives? It’s obvious she doesn’t respect peoples relationships and feels entitled to be with a man if she wants him, not a very appealing trait. And of course what kinda scum losers does she attract doing this? The kind of bums that would ditch their wives for a chance of money/fame. Of all the decent guys that liked Britney back in the day for her to keep ending up with these scum bags is devastating, she makes the WORST decisions and has the worst taste in men imaginable. I remember when she married Jason, I didn’t follow her as much then and just sorta thought it was weird but tbh lots of celebs have done bizarre stuff like that and had short marriages. I NEVER would have thought in 2024 she’d be making even worse decisions and that any of this would’ve happened. Something truly changed around this time and as someone mentioned in another thread she started making reckless, life altering decisions. I listened to a pod with Mischa Barton the other day and she talked about living really recklessly at one point because she didn’t see herself living to her 30s - was this a thing with Britney and she never snapped out of it? It’s like she’s determined to implode. It’s heart breaking tbh, I can barely see any traits of the celeb I used to love in her anymore. I hope the best for her, and even all this doesn’t warrant a c-ship as ppl are entitled to make horrific decisions, but gosh it’s all very upsetting. I think it all draws back to never having a family that showed her any love beyond her money :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Well said. I barely ever judge her for anything, but getting with married men is just not a cute look for any woman. It’s gross, even if he’s more “guilty” cause he’s the actual cheater. 

If she doesn’t feel comfortable dating people on her “level” for whatever reason, she can hire top e.scorts. Does she find that pathetic because she has to pay? Newsflash, the men she’s after go after her money anyway. 

Ps. I’m almost on the fence about Sam again. I don’t think he’s the one for her and I definitely believe he’s an opportunist, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t feel anything for her at all. If he had waited a few more months he would have been entitled to a lot of money, yet he chose to walk away. Makes me wonder if she did in fact cheat on him with this guy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well said. I barely ever judge her for anything, but getting with married men is just not a cute look for any woman. It’s gross, even if he’s more “guilty” cause he’s the actual cheater. 

If she doesn’t feel comfortable dating people on her “level” for whatever reason, she can hire top e.scorts. Does she find that pathetic because she has to pay? Newsflash, the men she’s after go after her money anyway. 

Ps. I’m almost on the fence about Sam again. I don’t think he’s the one for her and I definitely believe he’s an opportunist, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t feel anything for her at all. If he had waited a few more months he would have been entitled to a lot of money, yet he chose to walk away. Makes me wonder if she did in fact cheat on him with this guy. 

Got to agree..Britney is coming across as someone who doesn’t respect other people and women. Very entitled..9 kids is insane!!

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Ugh, this man is her type. White trash delinquent, bad boy, masculine, good d and good ****.  Gurl!! There are tons of rich men with good d games that won't play you out eventually, bring you smear campaign, and steal your money. Come on! Be smart!

Edited by J45x
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Rosewater said:

Team Con as much as criminals they are, they clearly spotted and understood Britney’s self destructive tendencies. They didn’t allow her to drink, they kept anyone away from her so she doesn’t get taken advantage of, they brought her kids back and put an IUD, they put her to work and gave her some kind of treatment for her mental illness. The problem is that their motive was to make money off of her and that led to actual abuse and criminal activities. 

I wish Britney had an introspection all these years and understood her own faults and weakness. But she seems like she’s the same girl that we saw in 2007. I know the conservatorship was restrictive and wrong, but at least she could try to help herself in a healthy way and not the abusive way that the Con did. 

She shouldn't be put in such constraints. They  should"ve  let her vacations when she wanted and as much money as she needed.  Not some stupid allowance.  But lou  and team con were too greedy and made her work till she finally snapped. That lithium stay was the final straw. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, annalai23 said:

She's almost done paying child support to Kfed for 18 years. Seems like she's never learned anything this past 18 years that now she's with a man that's worse than Kfed. Is she really that stupid or just low self esteem ? 

Imagine she's knocked up by this felon....(who already has at least 9 kids?) marrying him or not, this felon gets his meal ticket and britneys life would be over. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

And worse things can happen than just a pregnancy. She could get HIV or other diseases if she’s not being careful. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.