🔺Britney's rumored boyfriend, Paul Soliz, and father of 9 children, is being chased for child support by the mother of 5 of his children AND the Los Angeles Department for Child Support Services (DCSS)

I dont know why yall are shocked. Britney is a product of her enviroment. As we all are. Thats why i always say aint nothing "wrong" with Britney. Britney is just being Britney...lol.  no diff than the girl i grew up in the hood(westside of chicago) who busy chasing the deadbeat babydaddy with 6 kids & no job whos driving his new girlfriends car cause he doesnt have one haha.

Hope that D is good, Brit!--9xs out of 10, its the bums who have the best D

Working Out Real Housewives GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Team Con as much as criminals they are, they clearly spotted and understood Britney’s self destructive tendencies. They didn’t allow her to drink, they kept anyone away from her so she doesn’t get taken advantage of, they brought her kids back and put an IUD, they put her to work and gave her some kind of treatment for her mental illness. The problem is that their motive was to make money off of her and that led to actual abuse and criminal activities. 

I wish Britney had an introspection all these years and understood her own faults and weakness. But she seems like she’s the same girl that we saw in 2007. I know the conservatorship was restrictive and wrong, but at least she could try to help herself in a healthy way and not the abusive way that the Con did. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Can't blame Britney. A criminal or not, Paul is hawt. I'd ride his d1ck, and I'd want to have his baby too. The man is fine. Why are y'all saying Britney has bad taste? And why make assumptions? This guy might be her happily ever after. Why dwell in negativity? Let's just hope for the best. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I dont know why yall are shocked. Britney is a product of her enviroment. As we all are. Thats why i always say aint nothing "wrong" with Britney. Britney is just being Britney...lol.  no diff than the girl i grew up in the hood(westside of chicago) who busy chasing the deadbeat babydaddy with 6 kids & no job whos driving his new girlfriends car cause he doesnt have one haha.

Hope that D is good, Brit!--9xs out of 10, its the bums who have the best D

Working Out Real Housewives GIF

Hate to say it but you are right..If Britney never made it big and never made millions she would have 9 kids in Louisiana with 4 baby daddy’s…But get this, she never would have been put in a conservatorship. They only cared about the money. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

She's almost done paying child support to Kfed for 18 years. Seems like she's never learned anything this past 18 years that now she's with a man that's worse than Kfed. Is she really that stupid or just low self esteem ? 

Imagine she's knocked up by this felon....(who already has at least 9 kids?) marrying him or not, this felon gets his meal ticket and britneys life would be over. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

She has mental issues and low self esteem 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

Can't blame Britney. A criminal or not, Paul is hawt. I'd ride his d1ck, and I'd want to have his baby too. The man is fine. Why are y'all saying Britney has bad taste? And why make assumptions? This guy might be her happily ever after. Why dwell in negativity? Let's just hope for the best. 

Fine where , gurl you blind

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, FullCircle said:

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Edited by Rosewater
25 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

rachel mcadams shut up GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

Girl bye 👋 ngl tho he is hot and criminals are objectively good in bed 😂 but can she plz find a SINGLE deadbeat if she needs her back blown out THAT bad

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Wtf stop bringing Sam into this. She literally kicked him out for this piece of ****. This woman has a temper to command who she wants around. She likes terrible men. Sam was a whole other category. He is thriving now thank u. He is healthy after leaving that tornado woman 

Tornado womun :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Posted (edited)

You also cannot complain about negative press when you’re literally half naked on insta covering emojis over your ***** and ***** on a blurry phone camera and also dating a man like this. Media is obviously going to grab this story and follow you around. After 25 years she’s still clueless how media works. Britney you’re an A list celebrity what is this…

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

So the story that Britney cheated on Sam with this guy and then Sam saw the security cameras was real?

Didn’t we hear an allegedy story that she was getting naked Infront of the house keeper or something?  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Agyness said:

All of your reactions here are exactly the reasons why britney goes to this type of guy, to piss you off, and say **** you to all of u and she is right :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Except this isn’t 2004 and she’s not 23 anymore, she’s 43 nearly. That’s 20 years later.. and still doesn’t learn as a grown woman that she says she is.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.