🔺Britney's rumored boyfriend, Paul Soliz, and father of 9 children, is being chased for child support by the mother of 5 of his children AND the Los Angeles Department for Child Support Services (DCSS)

8 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Maybe he understands her better than the others, cuz he is considered an outsider too.

The only thing he understands is that he needs meal ticket for him, his children and all the baby mamas who are probably thrilled that their man is taking advantage of Britney Spears.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
16 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The only thing he understands is that he needs meal ticket for him, his children and all the baby mamas who are probably thrilled that their man is taking advantage of Britney Spears.

Nobody knows the dynamics of their "relationship", so I would leave out theoretical analyses. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Maybe all the users that have been defending him in here the last 3-4 days should set up a GO FUND me account and help support the convict housekeepers family.

Afterall, you fought for him.

queen b beyonce GIF

Girl aren't you with "fans" who are saying she need help aka an intervention ? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Anyway again a **** article saying Brit was near of a breakdown. How can you trust this **** ? And again Britney is an adult, leave her alone with her good and bad decisions.

3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

She never learns comment in 3, 2, 1...

If it's true, 100% it was a really bad decision of her to date this kind of trash! He's even worst than Kevin! WTF? But again we can't blame her! Some of you have a big lack of empathy and are able to understand things only if it happen to you! She's completely alone, nobody really care about her, that's why people let her date this thing! Traumas (also lithium) can affect your brain, she's broken, she's sad, she lost her kids, her family, her mother, her sister with who she used to be so close; don't blame her to be lost and desperate to find someone on who she can finally rest!

You guys are saying stuff like "why she keeps haging out / dating these kind of trash"? But this is what predators do, they look for a vulnerable person, really weak person, tell them exactly what they want to hear, so they can take advantages of! them!!

I'm agree, it's a bad decision from Britney but STOP BLAIMING THE VICTIMS, pray for them!

🙌🙌🙌

This is just horribly sad and awful and we should def all pray for her.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Oh God. Let’s pray Britney doesn’t get pregnant 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Unfortunately you are not wrong. I don’t mean this is a condescending or judgmental way, but she needs to learn to love herself and realize how worthy she is of a healthy relationship. She’s always after trash men.

This one seems dangerous too. Hope he’s not abusing her 

• Love 1

She still likes being with taken men, huh? Columbus (his wife also said he cheated on her with Britney and as far as I know, Britney was the one who started the relationship or the fling or whatever it was), Kevin, Adnan and now this trash man. The men are to blame so much more than Britney, of course. The were the ones who should have respected their partners and stay away from Britney, but they chose to cheat because they are trash. But still, it's awful that Britney went after or got together with these men. And it makes me believe Sam about the cheating stuff, because it seems like it's a problem only when Britney is cheated on and she doesn't care when it's other people who get hurt. Also, it's like she especially chooses men that can hurt her in many ways, like she is a ******* or something. Or is she blind? Idk. There is no way this man is good considering he doesn't give a **** about his own children.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

She still likes being with taken men, huh? Columbus (his wife also said he cheated on her with Britney and as far as I know, Britney was the one who started the relationship or the fling or whatever it was), Kevin, Adnan and now this trash man. The men are to blame so much more than Britney, of course. The were the ones who should have respected their partners and stay away from Britney, but they chose to cheat because they are trash. But still, it's awful that Britney went after or got together with these men. And it makes me believe Sam about the cheating stuff, because it seems like it's a problem only when Britney is cheated on and she doesn't care when it's other people who get hurt. Also, it's like she especially chooses men that can hurt her in many ways, like she is a ******* or something. Or is she blind? Idk. There is no way this man is good considering he doesn't give a **** about his own children.

There's clearly a pattern. But it also looks like these men lie to her and hide the fact that they r married. Kevin was cought on the video lying about it. 

I don't think Britney cares either way. She has serious daddy issues that she needs to address. 

I've noticed that she never posted anything about this felon on her IG. She posted about Ben which was a thing for like a second but nothing about the felon. I think she is herself embarrassed of him. 

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

There's clearly a pattern. But it also looks like these men lie to her and hide the fact that they r married. Kevin was cought on the video lying about it. 

I don't think Britney cares either way. She has serious daddy issues that she needs to address. 

I've noticed that she never posted anything about this felon on her IG. She posted about Ben which was a thing for like a second but nothing about the felon. I think she is herself embarrassed of him. 

She must have known about Columbus' wife at least, tho. Considering he was her dancer/choreographer and she had known him for a long while. But yeah most men lie and hide the fact that they have a wife or a girlfriend.

I agree that she is embarrassed of Paul. I don't think that she considers whatever she has with him a real relationship (I hope).

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Ugh Brinny… runnnn. 

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

But we’ve all dated bums and we all deserve the freedom to date bums. So I’m not gonna judge her too harshly.

And I hope I’m wrong and he’s a good guy but it’s giving Kfed 2.0

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by nwonder

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.