Britney performing at the Grammy's... in my dream

Omg guys I just had the most iconic dream about Britney which I HAVE to share with you guys before it fades away hahaha

So I was watching the Grammy's (I've never watched the Grammy's before lol) and of course there were rumour about Britney performing, which I wasn't believing.

So, right before the show ended BRITNEY enters in fact the stage. She's wearing something white and loose with a hood, maybe a little bit urban and mysterious, sun glasses and a veeeery messy bun lol. Haters (conspiracy theorists) would say that wasn't her because you couldn't see a lot of her face.

Football Sport GIF by Olympique Lyonnais

I'm not understanding what is happening, thinking "ok maybe she is making a laudatio for an award?". But then BOOM music begins playing and we're hearing an upbeat song with Britney kinda rapping/saying comments which she receives about her Insta. It was also LIVE, no playback!! 

So one line was pretty sure "there's dog poop on the floor", the others I don't remember exactly as they were also overlapping. But they were something like "why is she spinning all day", "she needs help", stuff like that. The song felt a little bit like a modern Piece of Me 3.0 (considering Kill the Lights POM 2.0), but just more iconic.

The performance was a hot mess, no real choreography, hair looking messy, but delivering live-vocals (which also weren't awesome) but nonetheless the performance was ****ing ICONIC!!!! She was giving zero ****s and I was so here for that, especially at the Grammy's lol. :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Unfortunately I don't remember what happened afterwards. I probably woke up lol

Spoiler

Britney if you're reading this please consider to make a song like this, that would be so damn iconic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Edited by balticbitch

I just dream weird **** almost every night and had the urge to share it :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

sorry, I didn't want to come off rude or disrespectful. In fact, if you're reading my posts I'm one of the few people here who isn't criticizing and mocking Britney because of her Instagram or whatsoever.

I'm probably reading to much in this forum and my brain doesn't know how to process all these rude comments, hence the dream 😅

Edited by balticbitch
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block