Britney: God or science???

Guys I'm getting depressed now

I'm not feeling a good vibe, it's pisces season

GOD pls bless every lonely sagittarius out there, give uns clarity and peace of mind

(I'm home alone, everyone is travelling, I'm smoking too many cigs today, I'm not happy when i act this way)

42 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I wonder if she saw her sons 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

37 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

GOD pls bless every lonely sagittarius out there, give uns clarity and peace of mind

(I'm home alone, everyone is travelling, I'm smoking too many cigs today, I'm not happy when i act this way)

I don't think. They were manipulated against her all the time with thinking that she is crazy and needs the cshiit.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't think. They were manipulated against her all the time with thinking that she is crazy and needs the cshiit.

It’s so sad, seriously, we need an update bc everytime I think of their broken relationship it makes me so angry, that’s the biggest injustice EVER of her life, the way they took her sons away.

I really wish she would post a picture with them together, I was so happy when they got to see the Van Gogh experience together in 2021 or 2022. I saw it too and it’s magical, I loved it! Brit deserves to travel with her sons, maybe summer they can go to Mexico or something. I want that relationship restored. It’s my biggest wish.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Sending love your way, I hope you’re alright, just remember these feelings don’t last forever. We’re always evolving and a new day will come when you feel ok 🥰😘

• Love 2

Did anyone see this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3lc8gNP5EC-fo13Y6-Bvgug4BCVjmlzoxhMZo0/?igsh=MWJibWhkbXNjZnBhMw==

shes on maui right now yall about 15 minutes from where i live, word from my friends bf who drives her to and from the airport, shed severely unwell. like she has been 86d from SO MANY places here that its shocking she even still has places to stay. never leaves her room and doesn't sleep.”

“it's bad..i know in her book she

said she really liked adderall and there is a LOT of access to m*** out here. my friend works at the Marilyn Monroe spa in kaanapali and said when she came in she was missing teeth. that and her constant dancing, nudity at her hotel 24 7, random screaming (employee said it sounded like tongues) and lack of sleep, yes men around her doing whatever she says, it's not farfetched”

Edited by GmailMyHeart

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block