Britney on new Instagram post: partying isn't my thing.

That was what I said earlier... The videos Britney shares are only like 10% of Britney's life. That can't be enough to tell if somebody is okay or not. And as she said she's completely boring out of the Instagram... She probably is way different on day to day than wearing a devil costume and slapping the S with a pitch fork. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Fita
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Brit, we knew you won't go to parties or the superbowl.

But your buddy Cade and your ex buddy Larry will...

PS. Baby girl Lou with ha fresh face will be there I think GIF by WWE

Do you really think so? Girl, it's a fact that 90% of Super Bowl performers in recent years are signed or managed by Tri Star (Lou), Roc Nation (Jay Z), or Live Nation (Irving) - the very people she's suing. Of course, she wouldn't want to be associated with these leeches. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by Style.
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Do you really think so? Girl, it's a fact that 90% of Super Bowl performers in recent years are signed or managed by Tri Star (Lou), Roc Nation (Jay Z), or Live Nation (Irving) - the very people she's suing. Of course, she wouldn't want to be associated with these leeches. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Britney dances to this day to Aerosmith (Lou and Dina), Cardi B (Lou and Dina), praise the Kardashians (Lou and Cade).

Do you think she cares who is behind super bowl? Lol

girl GIF

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney dances to this day to Aerosmith (Lou and Dina), Cardi B (Lou and Dina), praise the Kardashians (Lou and Cade).

Do you think she cares who is behind super bowl? Lol

girl GIF

That doesn't necessarily mean she supports them either. How many times she acknowledged them? Exactly. Have we lost our sense of humor? She knows what she's doing; that's why she's avoiding these fake industry parties.Real Housewives Of Atlanta Shut Up GIF

• Like 1

Oh she still with that I’m bored mentality instead of living life, and when she complains about it it’s like deep down she wish she would be there having fun, otherwise she wouldn’t post a picture pretending.

Don’t be embarrassed about yourself please, own it up.

It’s sad cause she still lives in Hollywood, everyone around her is enjoying those party’s and she’s acting like that. It’s like she’s trapped in a place she hates just bc of her home, if she was brave enough she would be bored out of California and dragging Hollywood would make sense.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block