Britney on Michael Jackson when he was going through a tough time “he probably needs some friends to call him”

Kind of interesting the way Britney speaks about Michael when asked about his behavior is the same way many many fans feel about Britney with how she acts these days.

She’s a great person at heart but needs some true friends to call her and be honest 

• Love 9

At a time where it was fun to tear him down, Britney was one of the few ones to go against that disgusting trend and to be like "chill fellows, no judgement, it's just a bad phase, he just needs to be surrounding with his friends and his family!" Now they doing the same thing to her... So sad!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 4
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, icybaby said:

No friend can help her to live her life. God and herself can only . If she is in a state to not listen anybody why do u think she will listen her friends...

WTF? Again this fanbase seriously... You guys are the problem not her! You guys spend all of your days to make presumptions on presumptions!

She's in a state to not listen? Based on what? Go talk to doctors and tell them you can made diagnosis only with IG post, they will lock you right away! Gosh! She said herself she has therapists. The fact that she "doesn't listen" about the way she looks, what she wears, etc... Doesn't mean she's in rebel mode, it may just mean that stuff like that are not that important for her, these are futile superficial things, and it should be like that for everybody too! For the rest, WE DON'T KNOW SH IT! STOP MAKING PRESUMPTIONS COMING FROM NOWHERE!!! Gosh!!! IG ate people brains! IG, The Kardashians, it's time to reconnect!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

WTF? Again this fanbase seriously... You guys are the problem not her! You guys spend all of your days to make presumptions on presumptions!

She's in a state to not listen? Based on what? Go talk to doctors and tell them you can made diagnosis only with IG post, they will lock you right away! Gosh! She said herself she has therapists. The fact that she "doesn't listen" about the way she looks, what she wears, etc... Doesn't mean she's in rebel mode, it may just mean that stuff like that are not that important for her, these are futile superficial things, and it should be like that for everybody too! For the rest, WE DON'T KNOW SH IT! STOP MAKING PRESUMPTIONS COMING FROM NOWHERE!!! Gosh!!! IG ate people brains! IG, The Kardashians, it's time to reconnect!

U reaching. U r the 1 making assumptions on my post. And it literally just says that friends r not saviours. Britney is living her life. Friends won't help her to live it.

15 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Lol ..  you 🤡

Presumptions... lmao.

Assumptions, maybe? 

Jesus Christ the world is dumber by the second.  And in caps lock no les.  Smh 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, kgid said:

Lol ..  you 🤡

Presumptions... lmao.

Assumptions, maybe? 

First off, english is not my first langage, funny that you tried to make fun of me, while you may probably not even do one correct sentence in french or arabic. My english, german, italian might not be perfect but I can most of the time be understood, what about you? Don't call people stutpid when you are not even able to do 30% of what people can  do, please!

Second off: Presumption is the acceptance of something as true although it is not known for certain. Assumption is a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

So yeah, both are working in this case, who's the 🤡now?

The world is dumber by the second indeed and you are a part of it sweetie! You are not above of anyone!

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

First off, english is not my first langage, funny that you tried to make fun of me, while you may probably not even do one correct sentence in french or arabic. My english, german, italian might not be perfect but I can most of the time be understood, what about you? Don't call people stutpid when you are not even able to do 30% of what people can  do, please!

Second off: Presumption is the acceptance of something as true although it is not known for certain. Assumption is a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

The world is dumber by the second indeed and you are a part of it sweetie! You are not above of anyone!

Ya know... I fed the troll.  I know better... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Professor Google to the rescue, eh?  Enjoy your meal little troll.  I'm out. 😆

Well team con literally isolated her and pushed away everyone who had her best interests at heart so it’s not surprising. Cade and the ppl around her who benefit from her financially are not her friends and do not give a fk about her. It’s depressing af and a real lesson about greed how everything had ended up for Britney :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1
On 2/11/2024 at 10:36 PM, kgid said:

Lol ..  you 🤡

Presumptions... lmao.

Assumptions, maybe? 

9 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Don’t worry @Johanpapz, they spelt the word less wrong so don’t feel bad.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, kgid said:

Ya know... I fed the troll.  I know better... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Professor Google to the rescue, eh?  Enjoy your meal little troll.  I'm out. 😆

Professor Google? The nerves, you should start to use it as well dude since it's show you that you were wrong! Hellooooooooo???!!! And it was supposed to be an attack toward me? Because it's what THE WHOLE WORLD DOES when the language is not your first language... Again... Are you able to talk in french like I do in english? Or like I do in arabic or german? What a clown! TRYING to make fun of someone when they can't even do 40% of what people can do. "I'm out" (after starting it) it's what every troll said when they have nothing else to say!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block