Britney: They don’t make movies like that anymore … Thomas Crown 👑 Affair 🌹⚰️📐📐📐

Plot for the “Thomas Crown Affair (1999)”:

Bored billionaire Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan) decides to entertain himself by stealing a Monet from a reputed museum. When Catherine Banning (Rene Russo), an investigator for the museum's insurance company, takes an interest in Crown, a complicated back-and-forth game with romantic undertones begins between them. In an attempt to find out where Banning's loyalties lie, Crown returns the painting and essentially turns himself in, hoping that Banning's feelings for him will lead to an escape.

• Love 3
On 2/11/2024 at 8:16 AM, Gutterguppy said:

Plot for the “Thomas Crown Affair (1999)”:

Bored billionaire Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan) decides to entertain himself by stealing a Monet from a reputed museum. When Catherine Banning (Rene Russo), an investigator for the museum's insurance company, takes an interest in Crown, a complicated back-and-forth game with romantic undertones begins between them. In an attempt to find out where Banning's loyalties lie, Crown returns the painting and essentially turns himself in, hoping that Banning's feelings for him will lead to an escape.

The film is a game of paintings revealing other paintings underneath and exchanges of paintings. Sounds like Britney alludes to the people who orchestrated her conservatorship and the disappearance of her money in shell accounts.

I don't always understand who and what Britney is referring to because I don't observe or talk to the same people she does, but this film looks like an obvious reference to a game of deceit. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

The film is a game of paintings revealing other paintings underneath and exchanges of paintings. Sounds like Britney alludes to the people who orchestrated her conservatorship and the disappearance of her money in shell accounts.

I don't always understand who and what Britney is referring to because I don't observe or talk to the same people she does, but this film looks like an obvious reference to a game of deceit. 

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

ETA: people want to complain that her posts are too cryptic and because they don’t understand it, therefore that further proof of her instability. 

While some of her posts can be hard to decipher, she is always dropping clues to what’s going on with the trial and the wrong doings of the conservatorship. 

• Love 2
On 2/11/2024 at 2:48 PM, PlatinumB said:

Watch everyone on here praise her now she's posted an "acceptable" post. The red dress looks amazing on her! Maria River Red slay.

Are you saying the other ones are “unacceptable” then? Just wondering what made you say that, like how do you personally differentiate between this one and other ones? 

Also, would you prefer people be negative then? Sometimes I feel like on this forum you can’t win, whatever you say! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Are you saying the other ones are “unacceptable” then? Just wondering what made you say that, like how do you personally differentiate between this one and other ones? 

Also, would you prefer people be negative then? Sometimes I feel like on this forum you can’t win, whatever you say! 

No i'm not saying the other ones are "unacceptable" I was just mirroring what a lot of users (not fans) on here say. The difference in this post and the other ones are that she's just posing in dresses and smiling. The dance posts are the ones that seem to cause the 'She needs help' comments etc. Hope that makes sense!

No i would rather people not be negative and actually show some empathy. Yes you can't seem to win with some users as they masks it as "That's my opinion and you are the one that is delusional for not thinking the same!!!1"

• Love 1
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw apparently she also posted another video earlier with the song The Hook Up, but I didn't get to catch it, so I downloaded it from someone else on Twitter

Okay, using ITZ tracks (especially The Hook Up) is a pretty positive twist on those type of videos. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: ITZ remains her best album, hope she gets to explore like that again.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block