Is Britney angry at Jennifer Lopez? "This Is Me.... Now" samples Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River"

8 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

It all doesn’t make sense though..Britney posted shoes Jlo sent her not long ago. I don’t believe it is just because of a sample in a song because britney knows how the music industry is with credits. It’s either a big misunderstanding or something we have no idea about. I feel like Britney really hates the industry and it’s something way deeper, but who knows. 

Britney seems to go fast from love to hate. Look the Timberlake situation or her love and hate for her family.

She used to adore Selena too, many compliments, revival inspired Glory and it became a real hate with time...

She praised Jlo many times but the recent posts were definitely shade. 

Maybe she is bipolar or something similar.

Her telling the Ben story just to provoke his wife and the references from yesterday posts... if it is coincidence then she is the most unluck woman out there.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

How would Britney know that? She must have someone in her ear telling her these things because I don’t see her clicking on random song credits and especially for an artist who hasn’t had a hit in almost a decade.  UNLESS  Britney really is a ghost writer y’all? Maybe she helped write this song and she found this out AFTER THE FACT Lol 

Sorry, that list seemed wrong.

25 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Someone mentioned that there is a writer who wrote both "This Is Me....Now" and "Cry Me A River",
I wonder if Scott Storch is the one?

It’s not a writing credit, it’s a production credit . They used the weird warped crying sound at the end of CMAR at the end of her song….not even lyrics.💀

Edited by FuriousoOIDA1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.