Britney posts new IG video: If man is a man, woman is a God !!!! First time with a real set of extensions

Random comment but it crossed my mind how cool is that she prived her account, I noticed I just have 4 friends that really follows her, I will not have to deal with 2 people I know that came to me talking about her saying their opinion like asking a bad comment from me!

I won l, sorry ❤️

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, Derrick said:

Her hair does look good but hasn’t she always done extensions?? Or were they something else? 

I think she usually just puts in a weave or clip-ins. Those are easier and take like 10 min to put on. With real extensions you have to sit in a chair at the hairdressers for like 2-3 hours.

Don’t you all have moms, sisters, friends or girlfriends ??:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

I think she usually just puts in a weave or clip-ins. Those are easier and take like 10 min to put on. With real extensions you have to sit in a chair at the hairdressers for like 2-3 hours.

Don’t you all have moms, sisters, friends or girlfriends ??:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

And on the same note again notices gow unfair she’s being treated again. Most of yall ALWAYS hate on her hair and comment on how bad it looks. She fixes it and nobody goes “oh wow it looks good!” No, straight back to the hating about what she writes now. 
Unreal. 

I think it looks amazing either way and love this whole outfit makeup and hair and her energy is great. So happy she’s back on the gram to light up our boring lives.

love you Brit. :)

• Love 6
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

And on the same note again notices gow unfair she’s being treated again. Most of yall ALWAYS hate on her hair and comment on how bad it looks. She fixes it and nobody goes “oh wow it looks good!” No, straight back to the hating about what she writes now. 
Unreal. 

I think it looks amazing either way and love this whole outfit makeup and hair and her energy is great. So happy she’s back on the gram to light up our boring lives.

love you Brit. :)

They're mad at her for daring to make her own decisions and not release music. 

These fans believe they signed an invisible contract with Britney during the #FreeBritney movement that they would get to dictate her decisions once the Conservatorship ended. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 6

Anyone know the name of that song? The video is so choppy I can’t get a full sentence of lyrics to google😅😆

she has such good taste In music.. there’s been quite a lot of music I haven’t heard before on her instagrams that I’ve loved 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The outfit is giving me Circus feels! Also, why do people have to come on here and act like stupid ****?:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: It’s one thing to make a sly remark here and there but if you have nothing but nasty **** to say about Britney CONSTANTLY why are you even here? This is a FAN forum not ******* TMZ’s comment thread.

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.