Britney posts new IG video: If man is a man, woman is a God !!!! First time with a real set of extensions

35 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

She has the same tape extensions she’s had for years. I don’t know why she says things like this when it’s clearly not even the slightest bit true. Maybe some of those dementia reports are true 

There are different types of extensions. She probably has a different kind that she’s probably not had before or hasn’t had in a long time. There’s more than tape extensions.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

There are different types of extensions. She probably has a different kind that she’s probably not had before or hasn’t had in a long time. There’s more than tape extensions.

Yes but you can see the tape in them 🤣 and I’m well aware of the different kinds and it’s clear they’re tape 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Derrick said:

Her hair does look good but hasn’t she always done extensions?? Or were they something else? 

She used to have tape extensions but they were very poorly done, seems like she now has individual keratin extensions. Her hair looks much better now, but I hope she takes care of them because they require so much maintenance. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.