Isnt this just cute? Online E X C L U S I V E Britney radio!

WWW.RADIO.NET

Listen to Exclusively Britney Spears internet radio online. Access the free radio live stream and discover more online radio and radio fm stations at a glance.

its convenient when u are too lazy to choose the song urself. just click the link, click play and just standard Britney. maybe hearing songs u havent even listened for a while

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is FAB! Does anyone remember RadioBritney from back in the late 2000s? They were thus French online Britney only radio station, they were around for about 5 years before they closed down. So much fun. 

Omg yes!!! I loved Radio Britney! They played all her music, unreleased songs, remixes, live performances, etc. I miss them so much. I remember they said they closed down because there was some law passed saying they can’t have a radio station dedicated to one artist? I was so sad they closed down. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Omg yes!!! I loved Radio Britney! They played all her music, unreleased songs, remixes, live performances, etc. I miss them so much. I remember they said they closed down because there was some law passed saying they can’t have a radio station dedicated to one artist? I was so sad they closed down. 

They were really in a league of their own. One of the Coolest Britney fan projects ever..  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block