Lynne Spears on Britney returning home for the holidays: "all things are always possible"

Paparazzi caught up with Lynne Spears during another recent trip to L.A. (the second visit in the last two weeks). She believes there's a chance that Britney could head home to Louisiana for the holidays, saying "all things are always possible." 

She also says Cade Hudson is "fine" and that she doesn't really miss Britney's ex-husband, Sam Asghari. 

As for Britney's childhood home being up for sale again? She's indifferent. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Well, Lynne wouldn't like a man who is not of white American origin, would she? Britney went to an all-white private high school in Louisiana. (Someone on Twitter just showed the yearbook.) Britney was picked up by a police squad when she came home with Adnan. Britney was under the influence of Lutfi, and her mother wrote in her book that they had to get back control. It doesn't matter if these men were good for her or not. 

I bet Cade is tired of being the primary friend all the time after Sam gave up. I bet Cade called Lynne and one of them calls the Paparazzo.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Well, Lynne wouldn't like a man who is not of white American origin, would she? Britney went to an all-white private high school in Louisiana. (Someone on Twitter just showed the yearbook.) Britney was picked up by a police squad when she came home with Adnan. Britney was under the influence of Lutfi, and her mother wrote in her book that they had to get back control. It doesn't matter if these men were good for her or not. 

I bet Cade is tired of being the primary friend all the time after Sam gave up. I bet Cade called Lynne and one of them calls the Paparazzo.

Lexi is half mexican tho.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block