Pamela Anderson posts makeup free photos

Cqleb

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it must be incredibly difficult to receive so much praise, love, money, fame for your youthful beauty for most of your life and then one day it starts to fade and soon you look completely different than that fresh faced person. Their beauty is synonymous with who they are to their core. And this goes for males too. It’s easier for men to age and not be criticized but Arnold Schwarzenegger not too long said something along the line of how he hates the body he sees  in the mirror and wishes he could look like his younger self. I mean people probably still only idolize Marilyn Monroe because she stays forever young. She’s still that bombshell and she’ll always be. We won’t ever not know her as something else. So then, the tragedy is, she will forever be a symbol of ultimate glamor and beauty because she died young, but if she got to live a long life, I don’t  know if the worlds fascination with her would still be this heightened after  60 years since her passing.

Pam is embracing her aging now, but then you see someone like Madonna who is still actively trying to stop the process (and no shade because everyone owns their own bodies. Your choice). 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block