New instagram post of her wearing a beautiful dress

1 minute ago, lucho pedres said:

i bet you don't have that flexibility or even that coordination with your body. pathetic.

Britney for her age have an amazing body presence and coordination with her whole body: Arms, shoulders, feets,legs, head, etc etc.

Is the coordination in the room with us right now? Her moves are all over the damn place!

Ive been a dancer since a child and can dance circles around Current Britney. So I’m afraid you lost that bet.

• Haha 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

Is the coordination in the room with us right now? Her moves are all over the damn place!

Ive been a dancer since a child and can dance circles around Current Britney. So I’m afraid you lost that bet.

you don't know NOTHING about coordination, you are just a pathetic mocker and vulgar. eww

you are not a dancer, a real dancer could see the artistry behind Britney's moves.

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block