Britney posts old pap picture with her father

I don’t understand why, I mean if she’s happy with it she should go for it and I‘m happy for her. But with all that background story, I just can’t look at this without worrying about her being controlled again or being pushed in a narrative like back a few years ago when she was sent to a mental health clinic because of „her dad is not feeling well“

Edited by mari0611
  • Like 1

It is very difficult to understand Britney. The things she actually says and the things she shares are very inconsistent. This causes people to create ridiculous conspiracy theories. And I can't blame anyone at this point. She says that her father should go to hell, and then shares a photo of herself with her father. It's very confusing and exhausting. I hope she makes choices that she is happy with. I will always support her.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, Yanal said:

It is very difficult to understand Britney. The things she actually says and the things she shares are very inconsistent. This causes people to create ridiculous conspiracy theories. And I can't blame anyone at this point. She says that her father should go to hell, and then shares a photo of herself with her father. It's very confusing and exhausting. I hope she makes choices that she is happy with. I will always support her.

You are right, as long as she’s happy, I‘m happy for her too. I just hope her family doesn’t mess up. 

31 minutes ago, Yanal said:

True. And Britney doesn't know how to keep things private. 

She needs to share everything on social media, she wants to show her boyfriends all the time, her kids, wants to share way personal stuff.  Then she complains about the lack of privacy.

I don't blame the banons either. Britney keeps sending weird riddle messages. Never speak clearly about her situation. Shading people... very exhausting.

The conspiracies rightly will never stop if she keeps going with this.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Doğru. Ve Britney işleri nasıl gizli tutacağını bilmiyor. 

Her şeyi sosyal medyada paylaşmak istiyor, sürekli erkek arkadaşlarına, çocuklarına göstermek istiyor, kişisel eşyalarını paylaşmak istiyor. Daha sonra mahremiyet eksikliğinden şikayet ediyor.

Banonları da suçlamıyorum. Britney tuhaf bilmece mesajları göndermeye devam ediyor. Asla onun durumu hakkında açıkça konuşmayın. İnsanları gölgelemek... çok yorucu.

Eğer böyle devam ederse komplolar haklı olarak asla durmayacak.

Thank you for not choosing to be blind. ♥️

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, super.nova said:

and why post paparazzi pic of her children? doesn’t she have pictures of her own?

also, aside from Jamie, seeing Edan in the pictures too?

this is all honestly very sad. this can’t be right.

The only thing that concerns me is James in these pictures, suddenly after the news came out where it says his leg has been amputated.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block