EXCLUSIVE The REAL reason Britney Spears reunited with estranged mom Lynne: Singer is now planning WEEKLONG stay back home in Louisiana so she can spend time with her mother after they finally 'healed their wounds'

It's Britney's decision.

If they are truly sorry, and want to make amends, then that's okay. If Britney wants them in her life, that's up to her.

All I know is that I wouldn't be able to accept them into my life again. I'd always feel at unease as if they're about to betray me again.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I believe she will go...

Hopefully it will be like the last time back in 2020.

Britney and JL had interesting stories about their last time all together youtube fighting GIF

You say that but this was the exact same time Bryan gave that interview from the same house, where he said it was a "family business". They are just uneducated.

I'll take anything that has to do with her family and Britney with a grain of salt.  
Reconcile if you wish Britney, though I hope Lynne has always holds that regret in her heart not helping her daughter for over 13 years of her ******* life.   All of them deserve to understand the overwhelming stress of not helping their own blood who fed them money consistently.
Also, Cade, some things should stay private. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block