Britney: When I said something is going on it had nothing to do with me…

Cqleb

8 months ago would be April. 
On 4/1 she post about someone talkin about her behind her back.

She went on vacation to Mexico.

On 4/10 she talks about having body issues and how a trainer said rude things about her body to the point that it made her cry.

On 4/12 she posted “You deserve to be in environments that bring out the softness in you, not the survival in you”

There’s stories that came out in May that Justin Timberlake a wanted advanced copy of her book. Maybe his team were harassing her about the book? Idk… I’m just glad that she feel amazing right now, especially on her birthday! 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Interesting she has to clarify nothing is wrong right now.

That's because BAnon started saying that her post the other day confirmed that their conspiracies are right because she mentioned the fans being right when they were saying something is "being done to her" even though it was very obvious she was talking about the past tense and referring to the time during the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

So something was being done to her, but also it was nothing to do with her? This makes zero sense. 

She means that something was being done TO her and not something was going on WITH her, her original post from a few days ago has been taken out of context and painted to try to fit a certain narrative

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block