I'm a slave 4 you: how do you get it get it?

Fita

Britney said it is about going out to a club and just dancing the night away and forgetting who you are. For me when I'm paying more attention to the lyrics it's more like Britney is being a "slave" or being submissive, permissive for the boy which she invites to dance upon her (lol I can even picture the man literally upon her). The lyrics in case you forgot it: (as if Ha Ha Reaction GIF)

All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there

I'm a slave for you
I cannot hold it, I cannot control it
I'm a slave for you
I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it

Somehow I feel like the label didn't want Britney to say it loud so literally, but I think it is too, very seksual. The girl is super into the guy, so she lets him do whatever he wants to, and she'll do it. She surrenders. She won't deny and she's not trying to hide it. What do you think? How do you get it get it?

Britney-Spears-I-m-A-Slave-4-U-MTV-Makin

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

actually now when I am an adult this was a HUGE thing going from 'oopsie I did it again, I played with your heart' to THIS LOL

SLAVE is my favorite B song forever!!

Lol slave is really thirsty gurl 

:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Btw do you listen to that unpitched version where you can her her lower vocals on the chorus? It's good isn't it? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block