Madonna forgot she's not a history teacher

Madonna tries to take on the title of history teacher but has probably not read a single history book in her entire life. 

In a recent post on her instagram page, Madonna (queen of pop - nothing more) posted a pro Israel propaganda video about the events unfolding between Palestine and Israel.

The caption:

"What is happening in Israel is Devastating.. Watching all of these families and especially children being herded, assaulted and mur***ed in the streets is heartbreaking.

Imagine if this was happening to you? It's in-fathomable.

Conflicts can never be resolved with violence. Unfortunately, humanity does not understand the Universal truth. Has never understood it. We live in a world ravaged by hate. My heart goes out to Israel. To families and homes that have been destroyed. To children who are lost. 

To innocent victims who have been killed. To all who are suffering or who will suffer from this conflict. I'm praying for you. I am aware that this is the work of Hamas and there are many innocent people in Palestine who do not support this terrorist organisation. This tragic attack will only cause more suffering for everyone.

Let us pray. For Israel. 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱 For Peace. For the world."

***** PLEASE! Your double standards are appalling! You cannot choose to remain silent when innocent palestinians have been killed, ****, evicted, slaughtered everyday since the creation of the State of Israel. And then break your silence when it suits you, check you brain for brainwashing, read history books, unlearn and re-educate yourself. And remember that *****, you're just Madonna, a material girl, not a history professor.

Ps. This is not to condone the killing of civilians or innocent people. Free Palestine. Free Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’m also heartbroken to see all these people mur***ed. I just watched a video of a woman who was wounded and literally so scared that she soiled her pants because she was abducted by a gang of terrorists. And she was all alone. I’m sorry, but in what world are we living? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t understand the trend of celebrities expressing their opinions on political issues. If you choose to engage in this, you should be more cautious in picking the words carefully, especially in times like these. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

yup. it's all sanctimonious bs so they can feel good about themselves and pat themselves on the back for 'caring', but these are issues that far more complex than they could ever understand 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

It's horrible. I feel powerless. Celebrities should be talking about stuff like this openly because they have a huge platform and voice even when it's for a freaking dumb and foolish thing. They do. It's called having responsability with your power. Also, both sides are suffering and a lot of times because of certain media vehicles we don't have the big picture of it all. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 3

terrorists are not fighting for freedom they just want to kill jews.

and thanks to them they will prob. be many more years of benyamin n. right wing government.

1 hour ago, boptothepop said:

Madonna tries to take on the title of history teacher but has probably not read a single history book in her entire life. 

In a recent post on her instagram page, Madonna (queen of pop - nothing more) posted a pro Israel propaganda video about the events unfolding between Palestine and Israel.

The caption:

"What is happening in Israel is Devastating.. Watching all of these families and especially children being herded, assaulted and mur***ed in the streets is heartbreaking.

Conflicts can never be resolved with violence. Unfortunately, humanity does not understand the Universal truth. Has never understood it. We live in a world ravaged by hate. My heart goes out to Israel. To families and homes that have been destroyed. To children who are lost. 

To innocent victims who have been killed. To all who are suffering or who will suffer from this conflict. I'm praying for you. I am aware that this is the work of Hamas and there are many innocent people in Palestine who do not support this terrorist organisation. This tragic attack will only cause more suffering for everyone.

***** PLEASE! Your double standards are appalling! You cannot choose to remain silent when innocent palestinians have been killed, ****, evicted, slaughtered everyday since the creation of the State of Israel. And then break your silence when it suits you, check you brain for brainwashing, read history books, unlearn and re-educate yourself. And remember that *****, you're just Madonna, a material girl, not a history professor.

Ps. This is not to condone the killing of civilians or innocent people. Free Palestine. Free Britney.

terrorists are not fighting for freedom they just want to kill jews.

and thanks to them they will prob. be many more years of benyamin n. right wing government.

and prob. maddona has read more history books than you then. and she travelled there. have you?

Edited by breathe_on_me_toxic
spello
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's horrible. I feel powerless. Celebrities should be talking about stuff like this openly because they have a huge platform and voice even when it's for a freaking dumb and foolish thing. They do. It's called having responsability with your power. Also, both sides are suffering and a lot of times because of certain media vehicles we don't have the big picture of it all. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

and as they are human beeings they have the right to talk about things

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t understand the trend of celebrities expressing their opinions on political issues. If you choose to engage in this, you should be more cautious in picking the words carefully, especially in times like these. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

they are human beeings / citizens they have the right to talk about things and have opinions. just like the faceless internet mob declare that for themselves

• Like 1

jews have been killing Palestinian children and mothers for years.

For years, they have thrown Palestinian families out of their homes.

The N-a-z-i-s  massacred the Jews.

Now jews are killing innocent Palestinian people.

Edited by HAKO
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, HAKO said:

some, and some happenend to be be jews as well.

as soon as its jews there is this generalizations. there have been demos for decades in israel against the settlers politics.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, HAKO said:

Palestinians were given a two country solution in Israel and the had most of the land. And guess who said no? There were always Jews in Israel living in Jerusalem, Hebron, Tzfat and Tiberius. There are also many Arab Israeli citizens who love Israel and live happily with Jews. In peace.

It’s the terror organizations like Hamas that will kill people within their borders and attack innocent lives. They are backed up by fundamentalists and extremist terrorist organizations that don’t believe in the simplest of basic human rights. 

Next time you hear someone say “Free Palestine”, remember the ISIS-like Hamas videos, and the Palestinian celebrations that followed. It is a violation of every religious, legal and international law. This is the “Palestinian cause” in action, celebrated by Palestinians. Again, why are we celebrating this?

By the end of the day, none of the innocent killing and violence is justified. Terrorism against innocents, particularly innocent children, does not advance anything, nor does it engender progress or liberation. It just shows a blatant disregard for the sanctity of human life and the innocence of our youth. 

I understand this is a deeply sensitive issue for the people involved and I hope nobody feels alienated, but for the sake of humanity, we have to draw a line at justifying animalistic carnage against innocent people and children under some illusion that this is in furtherance of anything other than terrorism.

We all have the right to stand up for innocent Israeli and Palestinian civilians caught in the cross hairs. Rather than taking sides, it should be more about protecting the sanctity of innocent adults and children. No act of terror against innocent civilians is every okay, no matter who or where it comes from as I condemn it.

Also if you want to take a wild guess, which country funded 6 billion dollars in aide last month to a terrorist organization that supports their proxy militia groups? The consistent funding of terrorist groups and organizations is what’s causing a huge part of the destabilization and oppression of the Middle East we see today. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, boptothepop said:

The caption:

I understand this triggered something in you, but please do not compare relations between Palestine and Israel to Britney's situation...it is not a tasteful or relevant comparison.

I can't stand Madonna but the truth of the matter is that there's a lot of ignorance on both sides of the debate. A LOT of people have an opinion about Palestine and Israel but very few have even a basic grasp of the history. And for some reason, nobody mentions anything about Armeina, Yemen etc where other atrocities are happening. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block