Britney and Jamie Lynn Were Set to 'Reconcile' on 'DWTS,' Producers Frustrated With Early Elimination

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyHqdpjOXE6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Under this post by Jamie Lynn, Lynne commented " So much fun" .... and then Jamie Lynn replied " You and Alan should do it next season. " 

In this article, the " insider " said "maybe Britney's mom will do the show in future seasons." 

OK, the insider was either Jamie Lynn or anyone from her team. Use Britney's name for attention again.... even after them being eliminated.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Dancing with the Stars bosses are said to be furious at Jamie Lynn Spears' early exit – because they had said to be planning for an 'incredible' on-screen reunion between the actress and her estranged sister Britney Spears.
Her untimely departure has left frustrated producers seething over the missed opportunity of facilitating a spectacular 'united front' between the siblings, according to a source, with hopes that Britney would join the studio audience.

But bosses are believed to be hopeful at the prospect of snagging their mom Lynne for a future season

A source close to the show exclusively told DailyMail.com said: 'Producers hate that Jamie Lynn has been voted off so early on the show, they really thought that they would have had a chance to get Britney to the ballroom and come to the show to not only support her sister but support her book release.

'Now neither will happen and it is a lost opportunity that could have been incredible television.

'If they couldn't get Britney, they wanted someone in her world to get her in the ballroom.'

The insider added: 'The show has had Britney Night in the past and they are enamored with her like the rest of the world, they thought if they could get her sister, or her mom cast it would lead to a chance to get Britney on the show or at least do a taped message or talk about the show

'It didn't work out to their liking but they are happy that they at least tried. And who knows, maybe Britney's mom will do the show in future seasons.'

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Ooh please! They would have easily manipulated to keep her on. The “votes” don’t mean **** if producers want to run with a certain angle 

Exactly!!! If they thought they had a 1% chance of getting Britney on the show, they would’ve kept JL on. 
nobody loves JL as much as she loves herself…still posting her DWTS clips on her story. Girl you got sent home! 
I used to empathize with her, bc it would be hard to be in the shadows of Brit all the time. But after her brat attitude and lies and the way she’s treated Brit…bye girl. 
also I am not body shaming..but she looked a lot thicker on DWTS which made me realize how filtered her Instagram really is. At this point I think everything on her Instagram is fake. Pathetic attempts to “give back” and donate are just staged for publicity..I felt like saying oh I’m going to donate my DWTS salary was a plot to get more votes. Nice try JL. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.