LOST 2003 BRITNEY SPEARS DOCUMENTARY

Wow! Talk about a blast from the past. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I remember downloading this documentary from WoB back in the day on my old laptop and watching it once. I remember thinking back then it was boring, but that was YEARS ago, would love to see it now. I wish I still had it!

I do remember It was interesting but nothing like too earth shattering. I remember the most interesting part is that there is footage of Ruben asking Fe about unreleased songs Sacred and Hollow that Britney supposedly recorded during EARLY ITZ sessions but Fe didn’t know what they were talking about. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I also remember them overhyping the 2nd part and made it seem like they had this whole exclusive moment with Britney when they just asked her like 1 forgettable question lol. 

I would love to see it for the nostalgia and nostalgia this is sort of unofficial lost Britney media, but if memory serves it wasn’t that great. :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Love 1

I think Ruben basically asked Britney’s team for 50k and they said no and then he went anti Britney. He said 50k was one weekend of shopping for Brit and he deserved it bc of all the promo he did for her. 
he hyped the launch party and you had to buy KFeds album to get a chance to meet Britney. She didn’t show or didn’t stay long or something like that and he was pissed. 
then after that he posted this alleged chat he had with Larry Rudolph where Larry bashed Brit, said she didn’t care about her fans, etc. 

ruben tried to backtrack after Brit’s divorcé announcement but the damage was done. He opened thatotherblog.com and started posting celeb news, not just Britney news. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block