Sam Asghari calls out Donald Trump Jr for mocking Britney: it's not ok to be a bully

I have said it and I will say it again, he cares about Britney, you don't stay with a person for almost 7 years if there really isn't some love in that relationship. Those who say he was put up by Team Con I'm sure they're going to have their doubts after reading Britney's book. He had no reason to defend her now when they are no longer together and yet he decided to do it once again. I still think it's kind of weird that they broke up. I wouldn't be surprised if they come back in the near or distant future.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Not just us but Britney’s as well. She is paying his rent and he’s seeking spousal support.

True, but I think maybe he realized that wasn’t the way to go. Plus he could have done much worse - stay with her a few more months and collect one million thanks to that so called “iconclad prenup”. 

Even if it’s just a strict business strategy not to be another nasty ex, I think we should stop attacking him for the time being so that he can at least be motivated to keep it civilized. She doesn’t need the additional stress. 

Also hoping he isn’t currently blackmailing her to pay his rent in exchange for silence. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block