Jamie Lynn posts bandage foot

Cqleb

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

She is working so hard on trying to get a sympathy to give an illusion that she is a hard worker and to distract people from the fact that they all trafficked Britney. And lynne needs an oscar for pretending to be the good mommy. 

I also remember Brit saying that these two shamed her for being fat and wouldn't let her drink soda while JL looks like a brick herself with those stumpy legs. Giving me lizzo energy. 

This is so unnecessary... She looks fine? You're just contributing to the toxic pressure that's already put on women on a daily basis. Even if you think you're justifiably dragging JLS, you're also indirectly shaming everyone else with her (completely normal, by the way) body type.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 2

I don't think we know enough about their behind the scenes family dynamic to be talking out of our azzes like that. First of all, it's common for the youngest to be pampered. Moreover, we're all aware of the fact that Britney never liked victimizing herself, so who's to say she wouldn't reject such pampering in the first place? Speaking from personal experience, I would.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
13 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

This is so unnecessary... She looks fine? You're just contributing to the toxic pressure that's already put on women on a daily basis. Even if you think you're justifiably dragging JLS, you're also indirectly shaming everyone else with her (completely normal, by the way) body type.

I dont think u got the point 

• Super Mods

Wow she REALLY wants people to have sympathy for her like a victim, when in reality her sister is the actual victim. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Also I bet Lynne never did that for Britney, its sad cause all Britney ever wanted was the love of her mother and family

yet they never gave her the same love in return and profit off of her for 13 years!

If JL purposely posted the pic of Lynne massaging her feet just to shove it in Britney's face,

then that is really cruel and mean.

I feel for Britney, I really do. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I don’t often support dragging .. but the photo of Lynn deserves a Britney slap post .. 

interesting that Lynn has always seemed to be there for Jamie Lynn and even got Fe to be Britney’s guardian . Yet Jamie Lynn is the one that felt neglected .

I know, right?

JL got all of Lynne's love and attention yet Britney didn't.

Lynne only showed love towards her when Britney would take her to award shows or buy her things.

She showed her true colors when she took part in the abusive conservatorship for 13 years.

No decent mom would EVER let their child be abused and mistreated like Britney was.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block