Thoughts on Xtina's "Bionic" 13 Years Later?

Thoughts on Xtina's "Bionic" 13 Years Later?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

As a Xtina fan i would say that:

Ballads are okay. Even more than okay, they are very good, but... It's not the level of "Hurt" and "Beautiful". I appreciate the more acoustic (something diffrent) direction, but i realized that Sia it's a good writer and producer only for herself. Her work for other artists is verrrryyy basic. Linda Perry is a lot more complicated and dark which i like. So not a huge fan of those ballads, but they're are good and full professionally made. But even "Lift Me Up" its weaker from other Linda's work for Xtina. Of course its impossible to record the top of the tops all the time. The only ballad that its reductive and there's no need for it: Stronger Than Ever.

The experimental tracks are amazing. I mean: Bionic, Birds, Monday Morning, Elastic Love. Bobblehead its too much, but i have to say: nobody did anything like that, so i will put that here. Little Dreamer its boring for me, but has great istrumental.

Pop tracks are so-so. Some of them are great (Vanity, Not Myself Tonight is great) but most of them are... nothing special.

X 4 Breakfast i cant understand why its so much soulful... coundnt they make it electronica as a Breathe on me? I dont understand it.

So... its a GOOD album. But far away from greatness. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block