Jump to content

Britney Please Consider Leaving California to avoid TCon Trying to Do anything bad to you 😭😭


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods

I agree.

She should move somewhere out of the country to a peaceful location.

She seems to love Mexico, maybe she can move there.

 

I just don't get why she stays in the US when they kept her in an abusive conservatorship for 13 years 

and drugging her for she can perform to make money for others and forced an IUD in her.

Lindsay Lohan moved out of the US and she is now living a happy peaceful life in Dubai with her husband and new baby.

I do think if Britney moves, it can improve her mental state a little bit.

 

I know it helped me when I moved to a different city after I got assaulted and broken up with.

Now I live in an upscale neighborhood where I am much safer and content.

I think Britney will be content as well if she moved to Mexico or any other country.

  • Love 5
  • Like 3
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

She should move somewhere out of the country to a peaceful location.

She seems to love Mexico, maybe she can move there.

 

I just don't get why she stays in the US when they kept her in an abusive conservatorship for 13 years 

and drugging her for she can perform to make money for others and forced an IUD in her.

Lindsay Lohan moved out of the US and she is now living a happy peaceful life in Dubai with her husband and new baby.

I do think if Britney moves, it can improve her mental state a little bit.

 

I know it helped me when I moved to a different city after I got assaulted and broken up with.

Now I live in an upscale neighborhood where I am much safer and content.

I think Britney will be content as well if she moved to Mexico or any other country.

Nice and dandy but most people don’t just up and go. Brit can so yes I hope she does. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's truly not that easy, even if you're rich, because imagine going by yourself to a totally new city/country. You don't know where anything is, and you don't know anyone. I think she just feels comfortable in her home in LA, especially when she has lived there for a long time. And let's not even mention cultural adjustment, homesickness, financial adjustments, finding a good house, legal and visa issues, emotional stress, time zone differences, climate and environmental changes, legal and tax differences, and transportation :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

She should move somewhere out of the country to a peaceful location.

She seems to love Mexico, maybe she can move there.

 

I just don't get why she stays in the US when they kept her in an abusive conservatorship for 13 years 

and drugging her for she can perform to make money for others and forced an IUD in her.

Lindsay Lohan moved out of the US and she is now living a happy peaceful life in Dubai with her husband and new baby.

I do think if Britney moves, it can improve her mental state a little bit.

 

I know it helped me when I moved to a different city after I got assaulted and broken up with.

Now I live in an upscale neighborhood where I am much safer and content.

I think Britney will be content as well if she moved to Mexico or any other country.

 Lindsay never was on 5150 or cship. She was in prison and she had her own stuff yet she wasn't really drugged like a zombie. I really think lithium totally ruined Britney at certain level. Of course moving out to places like hawaii or some else could help her but i think she needs more than just new place. At least from my perspective

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Henry. said:

It's truly not that easy, even if you're rich, because imagine going by yourself to a totally new city/country. You don't know where anything is, and you don't know anyone. I think she just feels comfortable in her home in LA, especially when she has lived there for a long time. And let's not even mention cultural adjustment, homesickness, financial adjustments, finding a good house, legal and visa issues, emotional stress, time zone differences, climate and environmental changes, legal and tax differences, and transportation :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also not being an anonymous person which can cause her to feel less secure around people whom she wants to make bonds etc. It's not impossible, absolutely not... but it's not totally easy like it seems, as you said.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

 Lindsay never was on 5150 or cship. She was in prison and she had her own stuff yet she wasn't really drugged like a zombie. I really think lithium totally ruined Britney at certain level. Of course moving out to places like hawaii or some else could help her but i think she needs more than just new place. At least from my perspective

Oh of course.

Yeah I mean obviously she's still the same person no matter where she lives but sometimes going to a different location can help sometimes especially if you're going through a lot.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block