American Horror Story: Delicate | Streaming now on Hulu | Emma Roberts, Kim Kardashian, Cara Delevingne

StyIe.

I genuinely think Cara is a better silent actor, as she can convey her emotions better when there’s less lines imo :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: They are using all the actors wisely, playing on their strengths thus far and it’s making it genuinely very watchable and good 

Edited by rik LVR

The 2 episodes were okay, but rarely exciting. Emma is kinda bland this season .. or as this character? I don't know. Cara is like an extra as well, barely notable. It is shocking to say but Kim is currently standing out. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: As Leslie Grossmann and Billie Lourd are recurring, I doubt they will be able to change much about this as well. I don't even know all the other people that are expected to appear. 

The spider theme from the promotion is the only thing that keeps me interested, I wonder what it will be about?

On 9/21/2023 at 11:25 AM, Dama Etro said:

Yup, she did fine. I hope the season as a whole will be good again. Double Feature was half good / half car crash, while NYC was the worst season overall. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

NYC is one of my favorites. The saddest ending from the entire series. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 2

Another episode that felt rather dull, except for the secret door segment. It's tiring to witness so many events unfolding around the protagonist without receiving any satisfying answers. This gives the impression that the plot is stagnant and not progressing, which I personally find frustrating. Additionally, the constant reliance on mystery elements makes it less enjoyable to watch.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, the one and only said:

Another episode that felt rather dull, except for the secret door segment. It's tiring to witness so many events unfolding around the protagonist without receiving any satisfying answers. This gives the impression that the plot is stagnant and not progressing, which I personally find frustrating. Additionally, the constant reliance on mystery elements makes it less enjoyable to watch.

DONT SPOIL IT

After watching four episodes, I can confidently say that this season sucks. The main character seems to be merely a victim of circumstance, lacking agency or the ability to take meaningful actions. There's a lack of new revelations or depth to the storyline, which is very frustrating. It feels like the plot is stagnant, not progressing at all, with the same events recurring repeatedly. This show hasn't been good since the Apocalypse ended, and every year, I hope they will improve it, but they only keep disappointing me :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: The first four episodes of Double Feature were amazing, I will say that. Bring back the greatness of Asylum and Coven :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I was pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of Elizabeth I and Mary Tudor in the opening scene of this episode :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: However, the all-mystery thing they do is so unbearable. The person who wrote this season lacks the ability to write a good story. There, I said it. It had potential, though. But instead, we got a protagonist for whom we have no reason to care, as she only seems to be a punching bag for the universe. There is an excessive amount of mystery, with no satisfying revelations, which is undeniably frustrating. The side characters are shallow and lack personality, making it feel like a mess. Maybe the book is better :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Edited by the one and only

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block