Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Girl bye. This woman was messing with literal fire for years and you expected her to not get burned? It’s not like Jumbo came out of the woodworks and threw her into a dungeon with no food, electricity, water or air. The conservatorship obviously wasn’t justified but I’m also not here to victimize her. Yes, she went through trauma but she was also given the opportunity of a lifetime to pursue her dream (and do a good job at it) and now has all the resources to get herself the help she needs. Again, what are you trying to argue here? Britney herself once said that she hates being painted as a victim so why should I do that or continue to infantilize her as if she isn’t a grown woman who can’t call her own shots? Literally no one’s buying the rest of your sob story.

Girl bye indeed. No point of going back & forth here so good day Bad Bunny and I wish you well 🙏❤️

• Love 2

She's more and more unlikable nowadays.... Im wondering if Simon and Schuster kind of regretting paying Britney that much for  her book..... Because how she behaves nowadays is so nagative.... especially her instagram posts... nothing positive about them.... She's either talking nonsense or so angry at something means no harm..... I'm wondering the contract they signed if Simon and Schuster can sue her if her sales flopped hard or because her negative image is conflict with the book sales that they asked for compensation or something ~~

At the beginning I'm so excited about the book....  but more and more~ im not interested to read the book anymore and will not buy it. I hope people don't buy the book too. 

Ive been a fan since baby one more time ~~ but i think it's time we stop support whatever she releases ~~ 

• Haha 2
Just now, annalai23 said:

She's more and more unlikable nowadays.... Im wondering if Simon and Schuster kind of regretting paying Britney that much for  her book..... Because how she behaves nowadays is so nagative.... especially her instagram posts... nothing positive about them.... She's either talking nonsense or so angry at something means no harm..... I'm wondering the contract they signed if Simon and Schuster can sue her if her sales flopped hard or because her negative image is conflict with the book sales that they asked for compensation or something ~~

At the beginning I'm so excited about the book....  but more and more~ im not interested to read the book anymore and will not buy it. I hope people don't buy the book too. 

Ive been a fan since baby one more time ~~ but i think it's time we stop support whatever she releases ~~ 

If you don't want to buy the book, that's fine. Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll disappear as you want. But don't dictate to anyone else what they should be doing either. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, F3rzz said:

I have always thought if i see her in person and had to talk to her I would pretend i don't know how she is,  but i would probably screw it up and start crying of happiness :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Omg, me too. I have fantasized that. 

:eyes_britney_laugh:

Like I thought that if I treated her like I have talked about her on Exhale or as a fan she would run away from me like I was a creep idk so... It'd scare her. It'd be hard to pretend.

She would be like this: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Uhmm you can't compare the 2. Very few celebrities have been trafficked for 13 years straight. Not to mention the mental torture and gaslighting they put her through. They ****ed with her mind for a long time and made her take meds she didn't need.

Where is the empathy?

The empathy is reserved for people who deserve it.

like people who are dealing with trauma and don’t have the money and resources and literally the world rooting for them.

Britney has no excuse for being a poor parent, messy, doing felons while not even giving a care about being a parent, alluding to or****, gyrating on a ******** pole, cheating on her ex. The list goes on.

Trafficked? Please? While living in her mansion, having s** with her hot boyfriend, taking lavish vacations?

She is a victim of herself and herself only.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, easy said:

Being a public figure doesn't entitle people to you in their private time. That's a HUGE issue with celebrity in general. It just Britney. She's a person first. 

It’s a trade off. Britney’s life is much easier than the everyday person even with all her troubles (most of which she brought upon herself. There are people working 60 hours a week living check to check to support themselves/families and afford basic necessities. Having such an easy career where you can go on a 5 year break comes with a trade off of people saying hi to you on the streets. Also, it is not 2007 let’s not pretend britney is being hounded on the streets by paparazzi and fans because that is simply not true. Even as a normal person strangers look at me, smile and say hi on the streets sometimes. If a human sees another human crying on the side of the road there is a good chance someone is going to walk to them and say “everything will be okay” (loosely referring to the Jack in the Box incident) Humans are social, it’s okay.

• Haha 1
  • Like 8
28 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

It’s a trade off. Britney’s life is much easier than the everyday person even with all her troubles (most of which she brought upon herself. There are people working 60 hours a week living check to check to support themselves/families and afford basic necessities. Having such an easy career where you can go on a 5 year break comes with a trade off of people saying hi to you on the streets. Also, it is not 2007 let’s not pretend britney is being hounded on the streets by paparazzi and fans because that is simply not true. Even as a normal person strangers look at me, smile and say hi on the streets sometimes. If a human sees another human crying on the side of the road there is a good chance someone is going to walk to them and say “everything will be okay” (loosely referring to the Jack in the Box incident) Humans are social, it’s okay.

It's also ok NOT to be social and be turned off by others being social towards you! It's ok to vent about situations that have triggered you without hundreds of people commenting and judging your every step and every reaction looking for the second you break to say "see! She deserves it!"

• Love 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

It's also ok NOT to be social and be turned off by others being social towards you! It's ok to vent about situations that have triggered you without hundreds of people commenting and judging your every step and every reaction looking for the second you break to say "see! She deserves it!"

A fan walking up to you and saying hi is triggering to you? But when Britney approached Wembanyama and tried to touch him it was a whole different story? Also, venting on social media about harmless situations especially when people didn’t mean you any harm is weird no matter how you try to spin it. I’m 22 and I never vented on social media if I have issues with people I address it head on because that is what mature people do

• Like 2
Just now, Aj20 said:

A fan walking up to you and saying hi is triggering to you? But when Britney approached Wembanyama and tried to touch him it was a whole different story? Also, venting on social media about harmless situations especially when people didn’t mean you any harm is weird no matter how you try to spin it. I’m 22 and I never vented on social media if I have issues with people I address it head on because that is what mature people do

You're creating a situation based off your interpretation of her caption, you don't know if that's even what happened! I already commented about the Wemby situation in relation to this. I'm glad that you don't vent on social media, it doesn't mean it's weird or a problem that others do! It just makes them different from you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, easy said:

You're creating a situation based off your interpretation of her caption, you don't know if that's even what happened! I already commented about the Wemby situation in relation to this. I'm glad that you don't vent on social media, it doesn't mean it's weird or a problem that others do! It just makes them different from you. 

The hypothetical situation I presented is based on her saying “speak to me even when you’re not spoken to” which is very disrespectful and similar to the Jack and the box thing. In Britney’s head it’s fine if she goes up to and tries to interact with people but when people try to do the same it is and issue and they need to **** off. She has the mental maturity of a 12 year old that is why she vents on social media often

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.