Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

23 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. You do realize, at the very worst, she’s made some Instagram posts that embarrass some of you…. so she deserve to have her freedom taken away again? Wow.

This is what I'm perplexed about...I hate to bring up this person as an example, but since we're comparing struggles, Amanda Bynes has been far worse mentally since being out of her own c-ship. After everything Britney has gone through, she could be running down her street naked screaming bloody mur***, and she hasn't. She (Britney) has a lot to be angry about and she could be acting them out in ways that are harmful to herself and others but she's not (from what we know), but she puts out an angry post and we have our pitchforks out ready to minimize her pain and say 'well other people have it worse'. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

“What she endured was as a result of consequence from her poor actions”

what she endured was a result of a criminally led/court racketeering system destined to exploit and drain a persons estate ******** fixed it for you.

Why are you even on a Britney forum? You say I’m “infantilizing and victimizing” her, I say I’m showing empathy and understanding to a woman who has been abused, exploited and stolen from. 

Girl bye. This woman was messing with literal fire for years and you expected her to not get burned? It’s not like Jumbo came out of the woodworks and threw her into a dungeon with no food, electricity, water or air. The conservatorship obviously wasn’t justified but I’m also not here to victimize her. Yes, she went through trauma but she was also given the opportunity of a lifetime to pursue her dream (and do a good job at it) and now has all the resources to get herself the help she needs. Again, what are you trying to argue here? Britney herself once said that she hates being painted as a victim so why should I do that or continue to infantilize her as if she isn’t a grown woman who can’t call her own shots? Literally no one outside of your stan bubble is buying the rest of your sob story.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 7
10 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

“What she endured was as a result of consequence from her poor actions”

what she endured was a result of a criminally led/court racketeering system destined to exploit and drain a persons estate ******** fixed it for you.

Why are you even on a Britney forum? You say I’m “infantilizing and victimizing” her, I say I’m showing empathy and understanding to a woman who has been abused, exploited and stolen from. 

Kamala Harris Period GIF by Election 2020

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.