Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

What are you talking about? We're talking about the same thing.

Did you not see the video interview he gave?

Facts- 

He was an employee of Britney's working and having access to her home and her most personal space.

Went out to dinner with Britney.

He clearly wasn't vetted because no team would let Britney put herself in danger. 

Soliz has a criminal background that includes charges for multiple misdemeanors including disturbing the peace, child endangerment and driving without a license in addition to felonies for possession of a controlled substance for sale and possession of a firearm, according to records obtained by Us.

Soliz, who’s also a father, noted that he wasn’t “really worried about” his ongoing criminal case and thought it would end up being be dismissed. He’s also currently enrolled in court-ordered anger management classes.

In an ongoing case, he was arrested in December 2020 for possession of a firearm by a felon and unlawful possession of ammunition.

H

***** Yet Jason Alexander is a danger to Britney (WHICH HE IS) and this guy isn't.

It's a bad decision whether we like it or not sweetie. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And users in here are laughing about it and reacting to nothing but laughing emoji's that this put her in danger. 

you really think federal prosecutor Mathew S. Rosengart is going to purposely allow this schlub to put his client in danger and not do nothing about it?

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 2
Just now, easy said:

Yes I see a video of a former employer saying nice things about his ex boss. Catch me caring if they ever actually date. 

We're not talking about them dating, nor what he's saying about Britney.

We're talking about how this man is a danger to her and is simply the same category as Jason Alexander.

We're talking about how it was an undue influenced decision, how he wasn't vetted, and she put herself in potential harm's way based on his long criminal history.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We're not talking about them dating, nor what he's saying about Britney.

We're talking about how this man is a danger to her and is simply the same category as Jason Alexander.

We're talking about how it was an undue influenced decision, how he wasn't vetted, and she put herself in potential harm's way based on his long criminal history.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yes I know you wanna scream undue influence everytime Britney makes a "bad" decision. Good job!!!!

12 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

This type of comment is getting old already. 

What she needs right now is "real talk" because what she is doing lately, clearly isnt doing her any favor... enough of the "yes fans" defending her every move eventhough its not ok, is not ok.

I just hope she has true friend beside her who can advise her the best way possible and scold her when needed.

Well, i understand she may have issues on people scolding her due to COn but as an adult, she should understand that its for her benefit.

I know she is a smart person and so, i keep hoping for the best...

but each day is getting weirder and weirder and so, team con is perhaps rejoicing the hell out of this news lately about her.

Yeah those super cringe “get that d girl!” comments when this obviously shady *** guy is bad news and even doing interviews… :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Have we not gone through this cringe fest already with Scam?

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

So, you're pivoting I see, and sounds like you're confirming it wasn't a great decision.

Why bark and scream about Jason Alexander and not this guy?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I never said it was a great decision, I said I'm not gonna judge a grown *** woman making decisions for herself. Unlike you who is judging her decision and decision making. 

Because Jason Alexander broke into her home with a knife after spending months stalking and harassing her. Facts. Not tabloid speculation. Facts. 

Just now, easy said:

I never said it was a great decision, I said I'm not gonna judge a grown *** woman making decisions for herself. Unlike you who is judging her decision and decision making. 

Because Jason Alexander broke into her home with a knife after spending months stalking and harassing her. Facts. Not tabloid speculation. Facts. 

You just said comments earlier that she wasn't being judged, having a discussion and giving your opinions on the matter is what we're all doing.

Under that umbrella you're erecting into the sky, you're enabling everything. 

Tabloid speculation LOL

Girl this guy admitted on video of his criminal past and gave an interview about being in litigation now in court for a crime.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.