Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

On 9/12/2023 at 10:05 AM, CenterofAttention said:

Every human deserves to be looked out for. Britney has shown for decades she is not the most capable of taking care of herself. I’m not saying she needs a conservatorship, but she does need intense support. 

So when people care about her well-being on here, that should be looked at positively. 

I am not shaming her mental health, but we all know that she isn’t well. And that’s ok. But when she is seemingly making risky decisions like allowing criminals into her life, given her past relationships and struggles, it is all highly concerning. 

1000 ******* percent :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Something tells me he is Team con planted like sam and all her other exes after kfed. This is all a plan to make her seem unhinged and that she really makes bad decisions. Guys please dont fall for this!  

You’re giving team con way too much credit. Do you hear yourself right now? Not everything is a conspiracy theory

• Like 2

Why she always is looking for a worse version of his father?

The girl was one the most amazing performers of the pop history. And she is always giving up of everything because of this kind of man. Sam was a good one close to these losers. She could have a great life, she could have a good relationship with their kids. But she is always looking for trouble. I know she wants to destroy her image because she doesn't want to be famous anymore. I undertand it. But she could do this without put herself in danger, you know. She has money, she could do a good treatment and she will be okay. There are many people that have the same mental health problems and are ok. What she is trying to do? To give motives to a new conservatorship? I don'r understand how somebody so cool, talented, beautiful, wants to follow a path of destruction. 

• Like 7
On 9/12/2023 at 12:06 PM, DiamondCircus said:

If anyone needs a dose of reality, it's whoever let that criminal unvetted into Britney's home to put her in possible harm and danger.

Keep defending a man that has child endangerment charges, **** possession, illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition girl.

He didn't need to break in with a knife the door was clearly wide open for him to walk through unvetted.

You defending this man is as embarrassing as K Fed releasing Popzao. :clownery_makeup_meme:

:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

Yep. I will still stan, always will. But I really don’t like seeing things not improving for her

danger smelling GIF

Well she brings it upon herself when she acts reckless and makes crazy decisions.

I feel sorry for her to a certain extent but at the same time,

She's a 41 year old woman who should know the consequences of her actions and mistakes.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Final Girl said:

Why she always is looking for a worse version of his father?

The girl was one the most amazing performers of the pop history. And she is always giving up of everything because of this kind of man. Sam was a good one close to these losers. She could have a great life, she could have a good relationship with their kids. But she is always looking for trouble. I know she wants to destroy her image because she doesn't want to be famous anymore. I undertand it. But she could do this without put herself in danger, you know. She has money, she could do a good treatment and she will be okay. There are many people that have the same mental health problems and are ok. What she is trying to do? To give motives to a new conservatorship? I don'r understand how somebody so cool, talented, beautiful, wants to follow a path of destruction. 

This

• Like 1
On 9/12/2023 at 3:26 PM, Reluctant said:

Is she really with him?!?! Y’all who are too young and woke and everyone-should-do-whatever-they-want-all-things-are-equal-and-good-and-any-opinion-other-than-groupthink-and-deifying-Britney-or-else-you’ll-get-ban-points have absolutely no idea how 2007/8 feels like it’s closing in on her. And as a lifelong stan I am just so sad how tough her life has been and what could have been.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

1 hour ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Team con is the mastermind  of this all, trust me

I don't know if team con is behind this, but...

The fact a person like him had free access to the very much isolated Britney, working for her with no background check since last year... It is something intriguing.

Like I said before... her team and lawyer allowed this to happen. How?

If we believe it was all planned... maybe they know Britney falls for employees and they chose the worst one to make her look bad. 

I mean... If we see news about Cade worried about her friend safety, how to trust him? Probably he already knew the situation but didn't want her to go public with the guy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

Britney had more sense as a teenager than she does as an adult.

Maybe so but then again,

We don't know what she was really like when she was a teenager.

Most likely her innocent teen popstar persona was perfect and pristine because of her record label, not because she was actually like that.

She even said she smoked w.eed, lost her virginity, got drunk and partied at clubs when she was a teen.

As much as I wish she really was as innocent as she appeared to be,

she obviously never was.

She wasn't lying in Oops when she sang 'I'm Not That Innocent'.

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Well she brings it upon herself when she acts reckless and makes crazy decisions.

I feel sorry for her to a certain extent but at the same time,

She's a 41 year old woman who should know the consequences of her actions and mistakes.

her  "actions and mistakes" because she has a friend you don't approve of?

arrested-development-drink.gif

• Love 2
6 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

Do you think the world is only the UK and the US?? LOL ignorant Murican. Keep thinking "Spain" is located in Mexico. We are laughing at you with our better health care system while you play with your guns on each other.  Oops, someone probably got shot as I said that. After all that's normal in "USA, USA, USA" LOL

First off, I assumed you were from the UK since I mostly see those on here who are saying things like that but that was my ignorance.

Second -- what in the absolute world is this blatant xenophobia? Yeah, you spend way too much time on Twitter and/or reading fake news when the majority of Americans aren't even that way. I'm not even American-born myself and grew up in Mexico but what a disgusting generalization. But in that case, maybe you shouldn't be stanning Britney, Madonna or any of your western faves since they must also be ignorant "'Muricans" who don't vouch for a better health care system or want to keep their guns!!!111! Right? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

On 9/12/2023 at 1:05 PM, CenterofAttention said:

Every human deserves to be looked out for. Britney has shown for decades she is not the most capable of taking care of herself. I’m not saying she needs a conservatorship, but she does need intense support. 

So when people care about her well-being on here, that should be looked at positively. 

I am not shaming her mental health, but we all know that she isn’t well. And that’s ok. But when she is seemingly making risky decisions like allowing criminals into her life, given her past relationships and struggles, it is all highly concerning. 

Yep. Britney is someone who needs the support of a team of people around her. She doesn’t know anything else. 

4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

First off, I assumed you were from the UK since I mostly see those on here who are saying things like that but that was my ignorance.

Second -- what in the absolute world is this blatant xenophobia? Yeah, you spend way too much time on Twitter and/or reading fake news when the majority of Americans aren't even that way. I'm not even American-born myself and grew up in Mexico but what a disgusting generalization. But in that case, maybe you shouldn't be stanning Britney, Madonna or any of your western faves since they must also be ignorant "'Muricans" who don't vouch for a better health care system or want to keep their guns!!!111! Right? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

"Britney, Madonna", for these individuals they would have understood clearly it was sarcasm and there are other mods who did too. I specifically said to you after your first reply, that it was sarcasm but you went on further thinking I was serious, so you pushed me for that reaction. Also, why'd you think I'd actually advocate strangers to go to other strangers' homes and disturb them??  Common sense and why did that not click in your mind??? 

"Western" is actually Europe. You mean American art cultures? Ok, I have the right to like things about America and I also can dislike/criticise the things I disagree about in the US. Like everyone else in this world about any other matter.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.