Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

17 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

And yet the UK fans continue to SCREEAAMM "But in America, they don't give her pRiVaCy!!!111", yet they are the first to suggest that someone should go ring on her doorbell. Ok Jan. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Do you think the world is only the UK and the US?? LOL ignorant Murican. Keep thinking "Spain" is located in Mexico. We are laughing at you with our better health care system while you play with your guns on each other.  Oops, someone probably got shot as I said that. After all that's normal in "USA, USA, USA" LOL

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Did you read all his convictions. 

He's literally dangerous..

He's the type as people say shouldn't be walking among us.

Child endangerment,,wake up..

Who cares? That’s her choice to hang out with who she wants to hangout with and other than money and status Britney is not that different from this guy. In the 2000s didn’t she endanger her child by driving with him on her lap? I’m pretty sure she did dr*gs too the only difference is that guy got caught for the thing she did. You’re going to attract people who are similar to you

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Who cares? That’s her choice to hang out with who she wants to hangout with and other than money and status Britney is not that different from this guy. In the 2000s didn’t she endanger her child by driving with him on her lap? I’m pretty sure she did dr*gs too the only difference is that guy got caught for the thing she did. You’re going to attract people who are similar to you

I guess that's acceptable in Louisiana and the South might be time ti move back there cos honey the west coast is different than the south and that's part of what happened to her. She couldn't be Britney Jean from Louisiana in Hollywood..

Look at mtv,  they literally only honored the east coast and the west coast but not the Midwest or the south in their hip hip tribute. 

That tells you the industry in mainstream music hates the south. 

28 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I keep seeing this a lot but why exactly would team con benefit from splitting the fan base?

Look at the division.   We know she can date better even my friends said she had it with Justin Timberlake and a few good men. 

She can do better than a convict and I know his type of people they usually go back to jail cos that's all they know how to survive, probation violation usually means get ready to be in the slammer for awhile. Cos I'm Getting extremely pissed off with these violations like a pattern. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Did you read all his convictions. 

He's literally dangerous..

He's the type as people say shouldn't be walking among us.

Child endangerment,,wake up..

Can't you read? I literally called him a criminal?? And I said that Britney needs to kick him out??

What the hell do you want anyone to do?? Call the police?? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Look at the division.   We know she can date better even my friends said she had it with Justin Timberlake and a few good men. 

She can do better than a convict and I know his type of people they usually go back to jail cos that's all they know how to survive, probation violation usually means get ready to be in the slammer for awhile. Cos I'm Getting extremely pissed off with these violations like a pattern. 

This still doesn’t answer the question. 

How does team Con benefit from dividing the fan base? 

On 9/12/2023 at 6:32 AM, monalisaney81 said:

I do wonder if Britney purposely seeks people of lower social statuses to “save them”..or I wonder if she just thinks that celebs & rich folks are stuck up…or if she feels inferior to people more of her status so she dates beneath her.

I think it’s the latter

• Love 2
On 9/12/2023 at 8:28 AM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

No one is saying she is not allowed to make decisions, but if she continues to make dumb stupid decisions we wont be praising nor encouraging dumb decisions. She can mess things up all she wants.. at the end of the day she is the one paying the consequences but if something is not okay we won't be nodding "yes ma'am".

Yep. I will still stan, always will. But I really don’t like seeing things not improving for her

danger smelling GIF

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I still don't understand how some celebs like Pamela Anderson,  Drew Barrymore, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cher, Christina Aguilera, talked about communicating with Britney as something Hard to do, and they didn't even know if she saw the messages. Even Elton John only talked with Brit online, email.

But we have now this random criminal that worked for her, with no background check, and is her daily company/new man?

And she allegedly is protected by a secure system like the sources claim?

Britney is responsible for her bad taste, but her lawyer is really taking care of things like her security? What about her team?

Team con is the mastermind  of this all, trust me

On 9/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, hello70 said:

I get what you’re saying but a lot of things people are saying that make him a “bad person” are things Britney (and many others in the industry) have done themselves in the past, they just didn’t get arrested. Possession of *****? (She’s done that before) Child endangerment (she drove with her literal infant on her lap). But none of these things make Britney a bad person, so that doesn’t necessarily mean the guy she is dating now is a bad person. It means he has a past , like all of us.

What type of people do y’all really think she is able to date right now? Britney is hopefully growing and learning and for all we know this could be a fun rebound? Or maybe she just looking for a new baby daddy lol 

In any case, it’s not the end of the world as long as she has decent friends and good lawyers to support and protect her in case he does turn out to be a “bad” person

This is true but she’s Britney Spears and a lot of people want to take advantage of her. A lot.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

This still doesn’t answer the question. 

How does team Con benefit from dividing the fan base? 

One of the most effective ways to stop a movement is to make it's members turn on each other, that's been true throughout history.

There was definitely some of that going on during the Free Britney movement, but at this point it doesn't have the same effect because the same stakes aren't at play, but mostly the fans who judge and criticise Britney's decisions in her freedom are just playing into Team Con's narrative of her being unable and helping TMZ to continue their harassment campaign.

• Love 2
On 9/12/2023 at 8:57 AM, DiamondCircus said:

What tabloid narrative, we're talking about the same thing that he worked for her and went to dinner. I don't know if they dated or hooked up, I'm only saying having him have access to her home, and going to dinner when he clearly wasn't vetted was an undue influenced decsion.

This is factual given the interview he gave to the press about his criminal history, Every time you scream about being an enabler you are helping team con's narrative that she can do no wrong. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

He also has been photographed out with her more than once :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.