Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's the issue with it? That's what describes the situation.

un·due in·flu·ence

/ˌənˈdo͞o ˈinflo͝oəns/

noun

LAW

influence by which a person is induced to act otherwise than by their own free will or without adequate attention to the consequences.

This situation is the same thing as when Britney dated a paparazzi Adnan and had Sam in her life.

Britney even said in FTR that she had a lot of bad people in her life, so this guy being in her life now it the exact same decision making as 2007.

Britney doesn't seem to be looking at the consequences of having this convict and criminal in her home and in her life, just like she didn't when she had Adnan and Sam in her life. 

I thought you knew what your words meant. 

"Undue influence" was the excuse used by Britney's father to start conservatorship proceedings. The expression is still in the wording for conservatorships in general.

In 2016, the court monitor wrote 'undue influence' and complicated finances to justify the continued conservatorship. 

There is no indication that this guy with a criminal record has any influence on Britney. When you use the same wording as the conservatorship, my conclusion is that you like her to go back into a conservatorship. You confirm it by comparing her present situation to the situation with Adnan and Lutfi.

It will not interact with you again on this topic. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

Is she really with him?!?! Y’all who are too young and woke and everyone-should-do-whatever-they-want-all-things-are-equal-and-good-and-any-opinion-other-than-groupthink-and-deifying-Britney-or-else-you’ll-get-ban-points have absolutely no idea how 2007/8 feels like it’s closing in on her. And as a lifelong stan I am just so sad how tough her life has been and what could have been.

You think your opinion isn’t its own groupthink? Otherwise it seems like you have more on your mind than a speculated rebound. 

• Love 2

I guess now Sam isn’t looking half bad after all.

yes the lot of u crucified a good, strong, loyal man.

idiot *****es 

I’m literally shaking at how embarrassing it is that you guys tried to make Sam look less than.

well looks like she upgraded. *rolls eyes* *throws glass at wall* and I’m crazy?? *****es 

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

idiot *****es 

I’m literally shaking at how embarrassing it is that you guys tried to make Sam look less than.

well looks like she upgraded. *rolls eyes* *throws glass at wall* and I’m crazy?? *****es 

Wendy Williams No GIF

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

idiot *****es 

As horrible as her new man is, it doesn't change the fact Scam is Scam.

The cute package fooled a lot of fans, he is nothing more than another Kevin,  just like the New one. The big muscles and Johnny Bravo vibe are the main difference.

Charlie was the only decent guy, but we don't even know if that relationship was a PR one or real. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

You think your opinion isn’t its own groupthink? Otherwise it seems like you have more on your mind than a speculated rebound. 

Your point about groupthink is fair. But also, what is “speculated rebound”? Sounds like a cool term I should learn. Being dead serious BTW. Google didn’t turn up with anything.

19 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

As horrible as her new man is, it doesn't change the fact Scam is Scam.

The cute package fooled a lot of fans, he is nothing more than another Kevin,  just like the New one. The big muscles and Johnny Bravo vibe are the main difference.

Charlie was the only decent guy, but we don't even know if that relationship was a PR one or real. 

Ugh Charlie!! He was cute and came from a longline of family money, so he clearly was not after hers. He also really seemed to take to the boys at the time. Bummer it never worked out. They would’ve had beautiful kids together 

• Like 8
49 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

Your point about groupthink is fair. But also, what is “speculated rebound”? Sounds like a cool term I should learn. Being dead serious BTW. Google didn’t turn up with anything.

Lol maybe I made it up? I meant like when you date someone hastily after a breakup it’s called a rebound. And typically they’re trash, but sometimes that’s life. 

• Love 1

I still don't understand how some celebs like Pamela Anderson,  Drew Barrymore, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cher, Christina Aguilera, talked about communicating with Britney as something Hard to do, and they didn't even know if she saw the messages. Even Elton John only talked with Brit online, email.

But we have now this random criminal that worked for her, with no background check, and is her daily company/new man?

And she allegedly is protected by a secure system like the sources claim?

Britney is responsible for her bad taste, but her lawyer is really taking care of things like her security? What about her team?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I could believe she is addicted to that.

I mean just look at her oversxed persona that she's had since the beginning of her career to all the men she's been with.

I'm not s.lutshaming her at all but if she does have that addiction,

getting laid is her 1# priority no matter what.

Which can be pretty reckless and dangerous if true.

Bipolar people tend to be over ***ualized at times.

"Some adults with bipolar disorder may have a hard time managing their ***ual urges. Teens and younger children with bipolar disorder may display inappropriate ***ual behavior toward adults as a symptom of their condition. This can include inappropriate flirting, inappropriate touching, and heavy use of ***ual language."

healthline.com

Now I hate to be an armchair doctor, but all signs point to it. I just hope she gets the help she cleary needs.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I still don't understand how some celebs like Pamela Anderson,  Drew Barrymore, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cher, Christina Aguilera, talked about communicating with Britney as something Hard to do, and they didn't even know if she saw the messages. Even Elton John only talked with Brit online, email.

But we have now this random criminal that worked for her, with no background check, and is her daily company/new man?

And she allegedly is protected by a secure system like the sources claim?

Britney is responsible for her bad taste, but her lawyer is really taking care of things like her security? What about her team?

Cade was busy at the VMAs tonight

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.