Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's a decision based on undue influence and I'm not the only one that's pointed that out in this thread. That's the definition of bad decision making that could cause harm. 

Now keep defending the criminal and personally going after users. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Here you go again. Most everybody else is worried and thinks Britney should not have anything to do with this guy. You are the only one using "undue influence". That is my point and that is why I am calling you out. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 1
Just now, Hamelia said:

Here you go again. Most everybody else is worried and think Britney should not have anything to do with this guy. You are the only one using "undue influence". That is my point and that is why I am calling you out. 

What's the issue with it? That's what describes the situation.

un·due in·flu·ence

/ˌənˈdo͞o ˈinflo͝oəns/

noun

LAW

influence by which a person is induced to act otherwise than by their own free will or without adequate attention to the consequences.

This situation is the same thing as when Britney dated a paparazzi Adnan and had Sam in her life.

Britney even said in FTR that she had a lot of bad people in her life, so this guy being in her life now it the exact same decision making as 2007.

Britney doesn't seem to be looking at the consequences of having this convict and criminal in her home and in her life, just like she didn't when she had Adnan and Sam in her life. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Honestly what is even happening with the case at this point anyways? It’s not going anywhere fast, and at this point Jamie will die of old age before any charges are filed 

A lot is going on actually! The discovery referee wanted both sides to make a list of privileged documents, Jamie objected to Britney's entire list, Britney agreed to allow some evidence be privileged, and the referee has now requested to view every piece of evidence so he can decide what is/isn't privileged since Jamie wanted to stall proceedings. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

He wouldn't have been found by the media at the courthouse by chance. That's ridiculous. :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Either he told them, or the media have knowledge. My guess is the latter. My critical thinking skills are fine. Thank you. I'm actually one of the few users who is thinking about this whole situation in a mature and critical way! And not jumping down people's throats demanding I condemn a felon for hanging out with Britney Spears.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Yes, I will say that the timing is strange. And that she's hanging out with some random guy after announcing her divorce!

There’s a very slim chance that of the thousands of individuals in the system, the man attached to Britney Spears was found outside of his parole violation hearing. A hearing where only his lawyers presence and not his was required. It’s a very far reach. This was set up with backgrid. Everything about it screams staged. As staged as all those “random” Sam tmz interviews. I respect his hustle, tho. He’s got some expensive charges. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

There’s a very slim chance that of the thousands of individuals in the system, the man attached to Britney Spears was found outside of his parole violation hearing. A hearing where only his lawyers presence and not his was required. It’s a very far reach. This was set up with backgrid. Everything about it screams staged. As staged as all those “random” Sam tmz interviews. I respect his hustle, tho. He’s got some expensive charges. 

It might be a set up but it's not far fetched that the media, who dig up this man's criminal history, saw his next court date and decided to pull up and try and get a Britney scoop. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

I can almost hear the screams of ‘toldya so’ coming from the Tri-Star office. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

You really sat at your mum's basement and typed THAT?:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

9 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don’t even know what undue influence means since English ain’t my language but I support my good sis Diamond :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

The time it took you to type that you could of Googled and looked up that word... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It is okay.. there are only like 2 or 3 left. They used to be 6 but the others saw the light and couldn’t keep up with the mental gymnastics so they stopped posting :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Or they have a actual life?! :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

I hate when people cheat, its just really inconsiderate and hurtful.

Also if this is true,

Why would she cheat with this guy when she had a sxy as hell, young and fit husband right there?

I just hope this isn't true though cause it makes Britney look like she can't keep it in her pants.

My friend said, the way she went to another man for d, is basically a smex addiction and she has a problem if she has to have d daily cos any Normal person wouldn't hook up during divorce proceedings like she is. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

My friend said, the way she went to another man for d, is basically a smex addiction and she has a problem if she has to have d daily cos any Normal person wouldn't hook up during divorce proceedings like she is. 

I could believe she is addicted to that.

I mean just look at her oversxed persona that she's had since the beginning of her career to all the men she's been with.

I'm not s.lutshaming her at all but if she does have that addiction,

getting laid is her 1# priority no matter what.

Which can be pretty reckless and dangerous if true.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That is such an unfounded statement! I really can't deal with some of you LOL 'My friend said,' 

naomi campbell laugh GIF

• Haha 2

Is she really with him?!?! Y’all who are too young and woke and everyone-should-do-whatever-they-want-all-things-are-equal-and-good-and-any-opinion-other-than-groupthink-and-deifying-Britney-or-else-you’ll-get-ban-points have absolutely no idea how 2007/8 feels like it’s closing in on her. And as a lifelong stan I am just so sad how tough her life has been and what could have been.

Edited by Reluctant
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.