Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

4 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

LOL at you defending the c-ship and thinking it actually helped her. She dated Justin Trawick and Sam during the c-ship and they both were POS. How did the c-ship protect her from that?

ETA: and she was engaged to one and ended up marrying the other!!

No let’s not be dramatic here. Her father frequently said that the con was used to “protect her from undue influence”, because she had a pattern of letting shady people in her life. I’m simply stating that this is just another example that Jamie will use, as well as the general public will use to defend the restraints placed on her. I personally believe that anyone should be able to make poor choices at their own free will. But remind me again, were Justin or Sam felons?  How are we comparing them to someone with heavy charges against them? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet we as fans are the issue when these alleged predators, convicts, felons, unemployed men aka Kevin, and now Scam going after her money, Jason Alexander being a danger to her and now this guy yet we're the issue not them.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

It’s literally insane it even needs to be explained and discussed WHY it’s wrong to let someone like that into your life. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

If the argument is that she’s allowed to make mistakes, then why are you trying so hard to deny this is an obvious mistake? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Makes sense. Of course he couldn’t just be her friend and leave it at that, had to get on that payroll. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

The fact he and Scam stayed and became her manager and husband is a huge Red flag. Jamie trusted them or they wouldn’t stay close to Britney as long as they did. She should be aware of them long ago.

Britney seems easily manipulated and clearly trusts bad people.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

No let’s not be dramatic here. Her father frequently said that the con was used to “protect her from undue influence”, because she had a pattern of letting shady people in her life. I’m simply stating that this is just another example that Jamie will use, as well as the general public will use to defend the restraints placed on her. I personally believe that anyone should be able to make poor choices at their own free will. But remind me again, were Justin or Sam felons?  How are we comparing them to someone with heavy charges against them? 

You can be a shady person and not have a criminal record and yet, two shady people were able to still enter her life during the con — Justin Trawick and Sam Ashghari. So what is the point here? 

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Her family and the CON team are bigger scam artists and criminals than this guy 

I agree. Britney’s family are all trash, as are the people she seems to always surround herself with. It’s a bad pattern, and I hope one day she sees her value and worth. She’s worth more than all these free loaders who insert themselves into her life for their own gain. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

Im hopeful though that when she gets further along in her healing journey, she’ll be able to attract the type of guys that are actually worth  her time and attention. 🥰

The thing is - she's not healing, she's regressing to her old patterns. I get the impression that she's stuck in a teen mentally, instead of learn and grow, she rebels. I'm really sorry for her at this point. 

And Easy don't even waste your time quoting me and making a fuss. I can only laugh at you defending Britney and think is normal to hang out with who literally possessed a gun! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

You can be a shady person and not have a criminal record and yet, two shady people were able to still enter her life during the con — Justin Trawick and Sam Ashghari. So what is the point here? 

Not to mention the people running the show were the shadiest of all like :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

A phone being monitored (something she wasn't aware of) doesn't mean it is blocked to surf the internet. You do not need to be swift or a genius in order to make a quick 2 second google search.. why is the standard so low? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Why is your empathy and sense of decent LOGIC so low? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Do you really think Britney would have been allowed to marry Sam if the con was still in place? I said Sam was bad news from day one, but I’m happy she had the freedom to make that choice on her own. I don’t think Jamie would’ve ever let him marry her if he still had control of her life. Her relationship with sam seemed to be a driving force in her really fighting for freedom. Remember, she just wanted to be alone in a car with him and have kids with him. This new man, whoever he is in her life, is already selling stories to the press. Seems like a shady dude to me. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

A phone being monitored (something she wasn't aware of) doesn't mean it is blocked to surf the internet. You do not need to be swift or a genius in order to make a quick 2 second google search.. why is the standard so low? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

do you know what monitoring means? they had cameras set up in her rooms to record her you, don't think they'd be able to look at her search history as well? like damn, we really are blaming her for not acting swiftly on her own release. Yeesh!

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
typooooooooooos
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

The thing is - she's not healing, she's regressing to her old patterns. I get the impression that she's stuck in a teen mentally, instead of learn and grow, she rebels. I'm really sorry for her at this point. 

And Easy don't even waste your time quoting me and making a fuss. I can only laugh at you defending Britney and think is normal to hang out with who literally possessed a gun! 

If you're gonna try and shade me at least be factual. When did I ever say it was normal to hang out with someone who possessed a gun? Y'all and your extremes. Your interpretations. It's interesting 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Do you really think Britney would have been allowed to marry Sam if the con was still in place? I said Sam was bad news from day one, but I’m happy she had the freedom to make that choice on her own. I don’t think Jamie would’ve ever met him marry her if he still had control of her life. This new man, whoever he is in her life, is already selling stories to the press. Seems like a shady dude to me. 

but I don't think I ever denied that this guy, whoever he is, wasn't shady? you're the one who said that her daddy argued this is why the con was put in place, to protect her from undue influence, yet those same bad influences took advantage of her for 14 years.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

do you know what monitoring means? the had cameras set up in her rooms to record her you, don't think they'd be   able to look at her search history as well. like damn, we really are blaming her for not acting swiftly on her own release. Yeesh!

Since they love ridiculous comparisons so much, it's giving "don't wear revealing clothes if you don't wanna be ****" and it's ******* gross. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Another dumb troll. 'think is normal to hang out with who literally possessed a gun!'

GURL, you do know almost half of all Americans own guns?! Britney probably has one in her own home lmao :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s literally insane it even needs to be explained and discussed WHY it’s wrong to let someone like that into your life. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

If the argument is that she’s allowed to make mistakes, then why are you trying so hard to deny this is an obvious mistake? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Thank you so much and I agree it's like they won't even admit this is a very bad choice.

They bark and moan about Jason Alexander, yet give this guy a pass. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.