BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

Life's is unfair sometimes  ... she finds herself isolated again, her kids don't want to talk to her, her husband asking for divorce and big money, her parents couldn't care less, now I'm even thinking Cade would let her down as well ... that's sad and heartbreaking. 

Maybe there's a need for her to take care of her mental health now to start all over again from solid ground.

God, poor girl has been and still going through hell ... I really really wish she'll find her inner peace one day.... sooner or later

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Midnights said:

I'd divorce her too honestly. 

I have supported her through everything but as I said earlier, she's gone too far. I wouldn’t want my partner to show her private parts covered with emoji's to the whole world..............

Apparently she also got physical with him from what I read...

Confused Who Are You GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Sending lots of love to her! I hope that she will be overwhelmed with peace and happiness very soon. Regardless of what has transpired between them, I think this is a seriously tactless approach to the situation on Sam’s part, especially as someone who is privy to her many ongoing battles. I hope she focuses on herself only for a while and prioritizes her well-being as there is clearly no one around her that does. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Sam Asghari is the one that filed for divorce from Britney, citing "irreconcilable differences." Sam lists the date of separation as July 28, 2023.  

He is asking for spousal support and attorneys fees. As we previously reported, Sam is reportedly planning on contesting the prenup. 

The legal docs say, "[Sam] has yet to determine the full nature and extent of the separate property assets and obligations of each party."

It continues: "There are various items of community and quasi-community assets and debts, the full nature and extent of which are unknown to [Sam] at this time."

There's buzz Sam is aware a judge won't dissolve the prenup, but is hoping Britney will cut him a check – just to be done with it. 

I knew it whole time what's going on. He was fake whole time. Glad she signed this before they had marriage. He is zero.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Not you acting like you know the EXACT reason for their divorce when you actually have no clue. I mean, it’s not like he married Mother F.uckin Theresa. And those are her body parts to show if she damn well pleases.

You’d divorce her too, huh? Lmao, I’m sorry but you sound ridiculous. To divorce anyone you gotta find someone who’s gonna marry you first. Perhaps focus more on that and less on these stories you’ve read somewhere. 

I said I read it, not saying it's true. Comprehend reading......

I stated the main reason I'd divorce someone like that too is because of all the tacky ***** she posts.........

Just now, LizeS_ said:

That's what I just said, she's super freaking erratic!!!!! Sam is an angel!!!!

We love her but we have to acknowledge she does need SOME level of help. Her behavior isn't normal which it couldn't be after all she's been through but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to look for some level of help. Fans defending this behavior are naïve and part of the problem.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

This whole scenario is an elaborate plan set up by team con. Hence  the lawyer.  Its obvious they’re gonna do everything to drain Britney of her money. this whole marriage and wedding seemed fishy right from the start and this proves it. Why else would “Britney” choose this lawyer given how it ended up badly for her vs kevin? This team con planted. Wake up people from america! She is not free! Wake up before its too late

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Britney is buying a horse that she was with since sam

Just now, Midnights said:

We love her but we have to acknowledge she does need SOME level of help. Her behavior isn't normal which it couldn't be after all she's been through but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to look for some level of help. Fans defending this behavior are naïve and part of the problem.

My insta is covered in gay men with bulges at nude beaches, posting about or**** and they get nothing but praise. Same with all these influencers that make money with onlyfans. It’s not fair to hold Britney to a higher standard when other people are doing the same if not worse

• Love 2
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Midnights said:

I'd divorce her too honestly. 

I have supported her through everything but as I said earlier, she's gone too far. I wouldn’t want my partner to show her private parts covered with emoji's to the whole world..............

Apparently she also got physical with him from what I read...

Although we dont know exactly what happened, i do agree with you in some way. Like, everytime Britney posts something disturbing i think by myself ‘how does Sam feels about this?’ for example, the pole dancing video. But i guess we have our answer now.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, BritneyOfficial said:

Britney is buying a horse that she was with since sam

My insta is covered in gay men with bulges at nude beaches, posting about or**** and they get nothing but praise. Same with all these influencers that make money with onlyfans. It’s not fair to hold Britney to a higher standard when other people are doing the same if not worse

other lamba people are not Britney F cking Spears, u cannot compare them to a legend like her :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.