BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

34 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

It’s sad to think that Sean and JJ are finally getting 18 soon and Britney finally doesn’t have to pay Kfed’s family anymore money and getting rid of them from her life but now Sam’s filing a divorce and asking her to pay his attorney fee and asking for spouce support. 

If marrying Sam is fully Britney’s decision... Then she just really didn’t learn from her mistake of marrying a boy toy with no career and then had to endure 18+ torture of it. The only good thing is that She doesn’t have kids with Sam.

To me, looked like Sam’s sisters have their own careers being a plastic surgeon and nurses....They are independent women living a healthy life.... I don’t know what do they think of their only brother asking for spouce support.... To me, Sam should be ashamed of himself.... It’s like he doesn’t have incapacity in any way and has no children to taking care of.... Only himself but he’s asking Britney to pay for his lawyer, change the prenup and asking for spouce support? 

I truly hope the Lawyers and judge do Britney’s favor this time and deny all of his ****.... Don’t put anymore torture on Britney’s life... (although it is Britney who decided to marry Sam, even though he has no career to begin with)

I truly hope Britney really wakes up and doesn’t make this kind of mistakes again...stay single for awhile and focus on herself, find a hobby to better herself. If she’s really ready, finding a man who’s finacially stable and who truly can have positive impact on her life. Have fun with boy toy, but don’t ever marry one again. 

I hope Britney’s mentally strong enough to fight Sam in court. And good things coming out of it. 

Although to me, Britney’s been making questionable decisions in her life and I sometimes find it hard to defend her. I still love her and only wishs good on her. 

Britney lives her life making decisions based on emotions, not logic. She's also heavily controlled but doesn't have the clarity to be able to get herself out of it. I wish her the best, but am afraid this cycle will repeat.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Sam Asghari is the one that filed for divorce from Britney, citing "irreconcilable differences." Sam lists the date of separation as July 28, 2023.  

He is asking for spousal support and attorneys fees. As we previously reported, Sam is reportedly planning on contesting the prenup. 

The legal docs say, "[Sam] has yet to determine the full nature and extent of the separate property assets and obligations of each party."

It continues: "There are various items of community and quasi-community assets and debts, the full nature and extent of which are unknown to [Sam] at this time."

There's buzz Sam is aware a judge won't dissolve the prenup, but is hoping Britney will cut him a check – just to be done with it. 

What did we say? Don't look stupid now, do we?

6 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

They’re still friends on Instagram…

OMG... How many times we will have to tell you guys? IG IS NOT REAL LIFE!!! Look at Scam, he knew what to do, how to act and especially what to say for making you guys wet!!! "Happy pride month guyyyyyyyyyys!" But at the end of the day it was only WORDS... He said he won't let media talk bad about her wife but what did he do? Nothing! He never went on tv to defend his wife, he did nothing when she was lock in that facility, worst he lied to her fans, saying she was totally fine!!! The only things he did it's lurking, like he did for MYB so he can see what fans desires are, what to TELL THEM to make them happy and be the fake good guy! He said he doesn't need money, he only eat rice? And now he wants spousal support and attorneys fees? Another scam lie! Attorneys fees with a little bonus right in his pocket right? This is how it's work!

• Like 2

Britney needs to get over her nerves. Do an interview and set the record straight. I’m tired of all this mystery. I have no words. There was always something off with Sam but I will admit I was fooled. Sam fooled me and what the heck Britney is fooling me everyday until her book comes out or she finally gets out there and speaks! 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

He is asking for spousal support and attorneys fees. As we previously reported, Sam is reportedly planning on contesting the prenup. 

To me, this speaks volumes. Had he ever truly loved her he'd just get divorced and wouldn't ask a dime.

This poor woman cant get a fu*king break, she keeps being surrounded by absolute hyenas who want her money and will do their best to get it by all means. I am absolutely disgusted. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, DeniseVanDerBilt said:

I still like Sam. I don’t believe anything until it’s confirmed by one of them. He’s been with her for 7 years and I don’t believe it was just a money grab. 

I am also waiting for information from them or their lawyers. Tabloids are sketchy. Between lies, exaggerations and maybe a kernel of truth, I never know what to believe. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DeniseVanDerBilt said:

I still like Sam. I don’t believe anything until it’s confirmed by one of them. He’s been with her for 7 years and I don’t believe it was just a money grab. 

Girl…he’s literally trying to have the pre-nup changed and get her to pay for his lawyers and spousal support after everything she’s done for him. There’s nothing to like about SCAM

• Like 2

I am absolutely gutted for her. Why does everything seems to not go her way?? Does not a single person in her life wants her to be happy? It’s crazy and extremely unfair how she is treated when all she’s ever wanted was to be happy. She deserves so much more…. It cant be because she’s just too “sweet” that everyone wants to benefit from her

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.