BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

Let’s see this little fkn POS with his next messages trying to pretend to be the humble good guy, with his ‘don’t worry guys we’ve got a prenup to protect my Jeep in case she dumps me’ schtick. He’s a fake, smarmy, pathetic little ***** and I’d LOVE to give him a piece of my mind. Good luck with that ‘acting’ career you speak of you absolute loser, no talent POS. Couldn’t even convincingly pretend to be in love with your ‘wife’ so I’m sure you’ll go far 😂😂🤡🤡 he isn’t even that hot either for all the noise on here over his looks, and couple that with a fake, scumbag, gold digger personality and he’s repulsive. Remember the times he went to red carpet etc without her? This nobody loser? Absolute filth. I thought this loser lived off rice and beans (while flashing his expensive watches and cars) and Britney was the big spender, so why does he need her money? Fk him. David Lucado is the only guy I can see in her life who ever cared about her as a person, so of course team con had to get rid of him since having anyone around who actually treats Britney like a person and not an ATM is strictly forbidden. With Laura Wasser in Britney’s team Scam doesn’t even need to hire his own lawyer, he’ll win :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

"Yall" in reference to Britney fans when you have 6k posts on a Britney Spears forum is bat**** crazy. The lack of self awareness is hilarious 

What exactly is your point? Yes, im a Britney fan myself never said i wasn’t. Just have a different opinion then most fans have here.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Miguelblackpink said:

This whole scenario is an elaborate plan set up by team con. Hence  the lawyer.  Its obvious they’re gonna do everything to drain Britney of her money. this whole marriage and wedding seemed fishy right from the start and this proves it. Why else would “Britney” choose this lawyer given how it ended up badly for her vs kevin? This team con planted. Wake up people from america! She is not free! Wake up before its too late

@SlayOut HOW DARE YOU LOCK MY THREAD?! The points I made there are not even half of the things I said here on this comment!  See? How  you mods are effing biased with what you allow in this forum! You can even say your pov anymore without it being acceptable for everyone! What offense did my post have? This comment might have some same sentences with my thread but I edited it and added PARAGRAPHS not in this comment!!! Bring it back!!!! How dare you!!! 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

@SlayOut HOW DARE YOU LOCK MY THREAD?! The points I made there are not even half of the things I said here on this comment!  See? How  you mods are effing biased with what you allow in this forum! You can even say your pov anymore without it being acceptable for everyone! What offense did my post have? This comment might have some same sentences with my thread but I edited it and added PARAGRAPHS not in this comment!!! Bring it back!!!! How dare you!!! 

Girl shut the **** up. Your posts were flagged as spam hence why your thread got locked. Not to mention, it was based on a bunch of rubbish conspiracy theories. No further disrespect of moderators will be allowed from you. Are we clear?

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
Just now, Miguelblackpink said:

@Jordan Miller i cant believe at this point when all fans including us international fans that have  followed this site for YEARS are at all time high concern for Britney, and im getting my thread locked for voicing out my concern and opinion on Britneys situation. How disrespectful and rude!! 

• Haha 3

I AM SO PISSED!!!! I tried soooo hard giving Sam the benefit of the doubt these past 6 years. Sure Britney isn’t “perfect” and sure the past two years were likely hard for him too, but he is absolute trash if he’s blackmailing her for a check. Absolute TRASHHHHH.

I’m so mad at myself for ever believing that he was a “good” guy at heart. I just assumed his fake sounding tone and demeanor was because he was awkward and/or learned English as a second language. I’m a whole *** clown🤡 

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Girl shut the **** up. Your posts were flagged as spam hence why your thread got locked. Not to mention, it was based on conspiracy theory rather than facts. No further disrespect of moderators will be allowed from you. Are we clear?

Fyi. Im not talking to you. And them locking my thread is not a disrespect? Stop being a kiss *** okay?  Speculations rumors and opinions are posted on this website  so why am I being blocked for saying what i think? Dont include yourself here btw. Are you stupid? Is my thread the same as my minuscule comment on the matter? Its not even the same!!! Do you even know what spam means? You shut the **** up!

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

I gave you a reason why the thread was locked, so I’m sorry you didn’t agree. It was not a targeted move due to the content of the thread, but merely trying to keep already existing conversations within already open threads.

I was going to unlock the thread temporarily, but see you’ve already made a new one. Each post must be approved before it’s published in your new thread. If the new thread is locked (and/or the old thread remains locked), it’s because Jordan approved it.

• Like 2

Go ahead and kill me, but I tend to sort of understand where Sam might be coming from... My blood would boil to have to see my wife post the kind of videos Britney posted on social media... Day in, day out.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

And that's only the part we, the public, are aware of. I'm sure there's plenty other details unknown to us.:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I guess it's always easier to blame a guy after a breakup. The ladies can do no wrong nowadays... :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Edited by Propagandalf
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

It’s sad to think that Sean and JJ are finally getting 18 soon and Britney finally doesn’t have to pay Kfed’s family anymore money and getting rid of them from her life but now Sam’s filing a divorce and asking her to pay his attorney fee and asking for spouce support. 

If marrying Sam is fully Britney’s decision... Then she just really didn’t learn from her mistake of marrying a boy toy with no career and then had to endure 18+ torture of it. The only good thing is that She doesn’t have kids with Sam.

To me, looked like Sam’s sisters have their own careers being a plastic surgeon and nurses....They are independent women living a healthy life.... I don’t know what do they think of their only brother asking for spouce support.... To me, Sam should be ashamed of himself.... It’s like he doesn’t have incapacity in any way and has no children to taking care of.... Only himself but he’s asking Britney to pay for his lawyer, change the prenup and asking for spouce support? 

I truly hope the Lawyers and judge do Britney’s favor this time and deny all of his ****.... Don’t put anymore torture on Britney’s life... (although it is Britney who decided to marry Sam, even though he has no career to begin with)

I truly hope Britney really wakes up and doesn’t make this kind of mistakes again...stay single for awhile and focus on herself, find a hobby to better herself. If she’s really ready, finding a man who’s finacially stable and who truly can have positive impact on her life. Have fun with boy toy, but don’t ever marry one again. 

I hope Britney’s mentally strong enough to fight Sam in court. And good things coming out of it. 

Although to me, Britney’s been making questionable decisions in her life and I sometimes find it hard to defend her. I still love her and only wishs good on her. 

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I gave you a reason why the thread was locked, so I’m sorry you didn’t agree. It was not a targeted move due to the content of the thread, but merely trying to keep already existing conversations within already open threads.

I was going to unlock the thread temporarily, but see you’ve already made a new one. Each post must be approved before it’s published in your new thread. If the new thread is locked (and/or the old thread remains locked), it’s because Jordan approved it.

@Joshyworld hey hun, since you decided to insert yourself in this convo. here’s the mod’s reply to MY concern. Oh and Next time, mind your B 😘

Both Sam and Britney deserve happiness. While this is sad, I wouldnt want someone to stay with her if their heart isnt in it. No one deserves to be in a relationship and even more so a marriage where both arent 100% in it. Let's wish them both well because we dont know what was happening behind closed doors so trying to villianize one of the parties will just make this process for them even more difficult. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.