What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

Even when he was making music for The Dutchess it was rather mid and most of his hits at the time have aged like milk

He didn’t even produce the best song from that era aka Glamorous :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

He peaked with Elephunk/Monkey Business but other than that he’s always been so one-dimensional.

G L A M O R OUS, yeah! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Honestly, my fave's always been Big Girls Don't Cry.

• Love 2

Okay y’all, you gotta think although brit is featured on the record, thank god it’s not her solo release!!! At the end of the day Will is just trying to redeem what he has left…like seriously our Brit is AMAZINGLY creative!!! Look what she created with In The Zone, Blackout and Glory!!!! This is not coming from her☝🏼Can you imagine her doing something like this lol? 😅 

Edited by fan88

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.