What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, super.nova said:

waht? being a grower is much better. looks good with the clothes and it comes out to play when needed. its like an accessory.

A huge shower looks better with clothes. Google 'Hammaconda' to see what I'm talking about. I guess that can only be topped by an equally huge grower that gets even bigger. As long as they're huge. 🤤

• Haha 1

I still can't understand how Britney had the courage to authorize releasing this song. I've heard it like 10 times and it's extremely bad. Nothing saves in this song.
If she doesn't want anything to do with her career anymore (she recently said that on Instagram) then at least don't authorize these horrible releases.
She's so talented, so good. How could someone who created ITZ and Blackout drop this atomic bomb?
And she has so much great unreleased music out there. They could have at least chosen a good song, even if generic.
I'm so disappointed I don't even know. I hope she doesn't even promote this song on her social medias and it's a colossal flop so nobody remembers it.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

I genuinely think this hasn’t been touched since 2013. This is just a quick money grab, Britney doesn’t give a **** and she needs to stay somewhat relevant musically.

This is not Britney experimenting. Britney experimenting was “In the Zone” and “Blackout”. Masterpieces.

This isn’t the experimental Britney I know nor like.

Facts! ITZ and blackout was BRIT! This is just producers taking advantage of our girl☝🏼

Edited by fan88
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

A huge shower looks better with clothes. Google 'Hammaconda' to see what I'm talking about. I guess that can only be topped by an equally huge grower that gets even bigger. As long as they're huge. 🤤

trust me i prefer a good reveal. mystery makes everything a bit better.

besides people are like... why does he have so much BDE if the outline is small? and they go crazy cause they need to find out what it is!!! and then its like oh this is why.

so now the both of you know and its a hot secret and then more people are intrigued... like what has he got? and why is this super hot guy so into him? and then they also find out. so the hookups end up coming to you. you just gotta **** them really good and they'll talk and you'll get more ***.

;) i got the gays going.

Edited by super.nova
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, willys said:

I still can't understand how Britney had the courage to authorize releasing this song. I've heard it like 10 times and it's extremely bad. Nothing saves in this song.
If she doesn't want anything to do with her career anymore (she recently said that on Instagram) then at least don't authorize these horrible releases.
She's so talented, so good. How could someone who created ITZ and Blackout drop this atomic bomb?
And she has so much great unreleased music out there. They could have at least chosen a good song, even if generic.
I'm so disappointed I don't even know. I hope she doesn't even promote this song on her social medias and it's a colossal flop so nobody remembers it.

Imagine if she released a song from the Original Doll sessions…

I feel like Britney, the ARTIST, has been vacant for years. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 6
  • Like 1

OMG it's so bad. It's really, really bad. It might grow on me, most Britney songs do eventually, but right now my first impression is that it's easily one of her worst songs ever.

The beat is fun, but the lyrics are horrible and her vocals? They sound so bad. (They also sound like Myah, but that's neither here nor there because Myah can sound good or bad when imitating Britney. These vocals just sound BAD.)

WTF was Will smoking?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG it's so bad. It's really, really bad. It might grow on me, most Britney songs do eventually, but right now my first impression is that it's easily one of her worst songs ever.

The beat is fun, but the lyrics are horrible and her vocals? They sound so bad. (They also sound like Myah, but that's neither here nor there because Myah can sound good or bad when imitating Britney. These vocals just sound BAD.)

WTF was Will smoking?

Will is the genuinely one of the worst mainstream producers of all time 

• Like 3

Ok I just heard a clip on Twitter and I don’t love it…but it’s def catchy.  It’s will.i.am so it’s exactly what I expected.  Not sure why anyone would expect some serious, groundbreaking song from him…he’s not a great artist at all.  It does sound like Britney and not Myah, so glad for that.  Def boppable, but Grammy winning?  Def not lol.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.