What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

Terrible in all shapes possible. It could be one of her worst songs ever IMO. ISBE and this one. Myahs vocals are so prominent and she knew it (hence all her posts).

Will.I.am should just stop touching Britneys discography. It also seems he has a hidden agenda of wanting to destroy her career.

While laughing all the way to the bank and claiming to careee sooooo much about Britney.. 

if he cared he’d retire and send Britney to actual talented producers - not ones stuck in 2013.. 

jst listened again .

mind ur b mind ur b mind ur b mind ur bmi d ur bbbbbbbbejebeod eld

the actual ****????? 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This fan base is the worst, y’all going to wait until it slays on charts to start liking it. I hope the Gp carries it because y’all sabotage any music Britney comes out with. Instead not spreading the leak, y’all go on social media & spread it to the other fans' bases & wonder why her streams are below average 

I truly hope it slays the charts! I'll be supporting it of course but the song is not my cup of tea honestly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I hope it gets a killer video but we'll have to wait and see :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On the other hand, I don't think it's radio friendly. It'll get censored as expected and it seems way too repetitive. I pray GP eats it up though :elton:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, your.heaven said:

I think people became wary of claiming a new song will be a hit after many flops and the song is definitely weird to tell if it can stick to the public or not 

Besides Perfume and Slumber Party, what are these many flops you speak of?

• Like 1

definitely a song 

i don’t know where to start, the song  cover is disappointing genuinely thought it was fan made, sounds like a cheap rehash of scream & shout, the chorus is irritating, chorus is horrible, i can go on & on :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

i would’ve preferred a rebellion release or some unreleased collection over the last two releases atp

same amount of effort  (none) 

but at least the songs would be great

Edited by screamurlungsout
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.