Daphne Barak Falling Out With KFed? She CORROBORATES Britney's Comment Last Year to Sons: "Tell your father to go try and at least mow the lawn."..... Daphne Says: "The unmowed lawn is littered with dog poop"

8 minutes ago, easy said:

I think it was a poor attempt to make people feel sorry for Kevin. Too bad it backfired, like always, and just shows what a useless disgusting bum he is. 

Hmm not so sure.

Daphne says 

"Indeed, she funds the boys' education, and then some. Kevin Federline collects around $40,000 (£32,000) in child support from Britney every month. There are considerable expenses involved in looking after the boys, it is true, but he receives more than the US President does – and it's tax free"

It seems to me KFed may have not delivered something he promised and she has fallen out with him.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

If he was smart, he would've invested or saved the money he got from his divorce settlement with Britney (I think it was a little over a mil) and whatever additional money Jamie was funding him. He can't pay the bills for his younger kids, nor keep his house tidy. Anyone who chooses not see this as an elaborate scheme to keep the child support money flowing is completely naive. 

They literally thought the con was never gonna end. It makes me wonder what his plan was for after the boys turned 18?? Like some secret side deal with Jamie to continue getting paid without Britney knowing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
Just now, easy said:

They literally thought the con was never gonna end. It makes me wonder what his plan was for after the boys turned 18?? Like some secret side deal with Jamie to continue getting paid without Britney knowing. 

absolutely! downright shameful

• Like 3

You're telling me we live in a world where Kevin Federline is paid more than the president of the United States of America...

monthly....

and with Britney's money.

I'm not sure how I'm dealing with this information. 

Kevin Federline Celebrates 40th Birthday at Vegas Strip Club

Edited by Alio
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, easy said:

Through the conservatorship, that’s why none of the family challenged it, he keeps paying their bills and nobody is the wiser.  I think Jamie Lynn is probably on her last little bit of $ too so everything is heating up.  If she does *****, ooooh so what There’s actually way more functioning addicts than not. Our society is sick,  everyday you encounter someone on pills, drunk , high , that you may never even notice bc they are balanced with it. They spray perfume, use eye drops , chew gum , drink coffee to hide the fact they are really on speed .  If she has a **** problem it’s only that she can afford it,  addiction doesn’t really become a problem for most until they can’t sustain their addiction and spiral out of control. Her danger is wether or not she has the ability to stop rather than go on a binder.  Her appearance honestly suggests she’s on speed of some kind, her teeth looking so different also implies that she’s been grinding her teeth. Honestly i know lots of people who do m*** , they all exude some strange qualities, i wish i could say i don’t see them in her jerky movements,   But there’s a possibility this is all side effects from antipsychotics as well.  Even adhd medication presents the same side visible side effects as m*** use.  Either way  all this is to say until she does something that endangers someone other than herself and she’s just getting High at the house dancing on Instagram and reorganizing then pulling everything out to only do it again on her next cycle then she’s allowed to do that .  They didn’t have to make it known to the public, it’s not our **** business. Tbh this is a play on getting that $$$ for 5 extra years lmao that  guy really is milking this for everything it’s  worth.  People are aware there’s a book coming.  They want her discredited, shamed in the public eye bc something else is coming .  They are desperate the $ is probably running out without Jamie writing checks.  Seen one bill for JLS travel fair 170k for the year on Britney’s tab, they were using her as their personal atm. They  will stop at nothing to get her back under control or see her unfortunately probably dead to then get the $ passed over to her children while an executor oversees it. It’s truly disgusting. Britney if you see this , i don’t judge you in anyway hun, I’d be ****ed up too after all the **** they did to you, the ones in life that are SUPPOSED TO LOVE YOU , your family. If you’re just setting urself free in anyway you can to escape your mind and thoughts. Just know this you have to give yourself rest. You can’t let them win.  Obviously you weren’t as discreet as you thought, if it’s not a problem out it down. You will need to garner some public support, the only way possible is to go see the dentist,  get dolled up and be seen in public looking functional and together. They are coming for you , do what you need to do to stop them .In my opinion. 

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No wonder why the boys are choosing K-Fed. Look at the lines "there is no communal dinner and they get takeaway" (which by the way is more expensive than cooking from groceries). Mixed with the fact that Victora said she drops the kids off late to school so she can trade stocks. 

Meanwhile, Britney has rules. She constantly strives to learn how to cook meals despite being rich enough to never have to cook again in her life. During the Glory era, while she was busting her *** to provide for her deadbeat family and K-Fed, she got tutored in math so she could help her boys with their homework. 

This is why I will always stan Britney. Nobody is perfect and she always strives to do better. I will never stan a more perfect queen. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And I will NEVER forget how she slaved away making those damn sundaes :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block