Dear Lynne Spears - Here Is Where You Start Being A Mom

9 hours ago, MomOfTheYear said:

Lynne, you literally saw your daughter a few days ago. 

Now your grandkids, their daddy and Britney's daddy are all calling Britney a met.h addict in public. 

Why don't you start being a mom for the first time in decades and issue a statement? Something like

"I visited my daughter last week and she's doing great. We speak on the phone several times a week. She's healthier and happier than she has been for years and stories being circulated by those who claim to be concerned for her are not being done from a place of kindness. My daughter's vast wealth has always made her a target. I've failed her in the past, but she now has my full support. If I had even 1% doubt in my mind about my daughter and any ***** which haven't been prescribed by a medical professional, I wouldn't be making this statement today. Britney is not on *****. She is trying to recover from trauma and 13 years of a conservatorship." 

And then Britney could maybe follow up with

"Better late than never mama xx"

@GlitterRain @Henry. I- :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

11 hours ago, MomOfTheYear said:

Lynne, you literally saw your daughter a few days ago. 

Now your grandkids, their daddy and Britney's daddy are all calling Britney a met.h addict in public. 

Why don't you start being a mom for the first time in decades and issue a statement? Something like

"I visited my daughter last week and she's doing great. We speak on the phone several times a week. She's healthier and happier than she has been for years and stories being circulated by those who claim to be concerned for her are not being done from a place of kindness. My daughter's vast wealth has always made her a target. I've failed her in the past, but she now has my full support. If I had even 1% doubt in my mind about my daughter and any ***** which haven't been prescribed by a medical professional, I wouldn't be making this statement today. Britney is not on *****. She is trying to recover from trauma and 13 years of a conservatorship." 

And then Britney could maybe follow up with

"Better late than never mama xx"

She will never do that because she is a narc. She wants to look good to the public and wants access to money. She doesn't give a damn about Britney's mental health. Her actions so far show that. It's like asking a cat to bark. If anything, I am worried she is helping plotting her death. Maybe slip an overdose of m*** into her drink. She has done that before.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block