Vote! Is KFed's Wife Jealous of Britney?? She claims Britney HATES Jayden Playing the Piano and SHE Is the One To Encourage Him

Is Victoria Prince a jealous liar?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can see this being her twist on maybe Britney telling them she wasn’t exactly supportive of them pursuing an entertainment career - I sincerely doubt Britney would discourage them learning how to play the piano when she herself BRAGGED about Jayden’s talent. 

Like for real? 

• Like 3

Talent is inherited and while Kevin was a decent dancer, his music side is embarrassing.

Britney has mentioned that she is incredibly proud of Jayden's piano playing. She has posted videos of him playing. You can just see/read how proud she is of him.

She has also mentioned that the boys would come over to her house and ignore her. Preston would hide in his room and Jayden would go straight to the piano and basically ignore her until it was time to leave. I can see how that would pissed Britney off enough to voice her opinion. And Victoria, Kevin, and the boys have shown they will distort events.

Victoria very much wants Britney to disappear and Jayden rise to stardom and for only Victoria to be mentioned as his Mom. Just the way she has spoken over the years, tells me she tries to paint herself as the boys good mother. Even when Team Conservatorship used the boys as leverage to get Britney to behave as they wishes and allowed the Boys to be able to tell on Britney.

It all just breaks my heart for Britney 💔

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block